Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get some perspective here......the 'kid' is being talked about like a seasoned pro,when the reality is most his age aren't even playing mens football.....let alone at International level.

You have to recognise that fact and take his youthfulness into consideration,because its reality and its unfair to judge him otherwise.

Yes,the fee will be astronomical.....but i dont see any other player,of his age,ability,and standing,anywhere near his level.

I like Bellingham he's a quality player, he's still young so he can improve, but we really should be looking at Dominik szoboszlai he's getting better and better at Leipzig.

View attachment 73753
Straight for the negative slant.
Brilliant article from Sam Lee going in-depth about how Jude might not be a good fit if we are trying to replace gundo and Bernardo with him. Jude is a disruptive attacking midfielder and not a good fit to play as a no.8, we will lose a lot of our good play in midfield and he will be a downgrade if we go this way. But of course he is young and can be molded if we accept to sacrifice a couple of trophies to allow his transition and be patient to reap the long term reward. else we can also get ready-made gundo or bernardo replacement from the market for half the bellingham price.

Brilliant article from Sam Lee going in-depth about how Jude might not be a good fit if we are trying to replace gundo and Bernardo with him. Jude is a disruptive attacking midfielder and not a good fit to play as a no.8, we will lose a lot of our good play in midfield and he will be a downgrade if we go this way. But of course he is young and can be molded if we accept to sacrifice a couple of trophies to allow his transition and be patient to reap the long term reward. else we can also get ready-made gundo or bernardo replacement from the market for half the bellingham price.

The exact same negative slant I’m talking about. We’re the only side in world football where such questions get asked when we’re linked to world footballing superstars, whether it be Messi, Haaland or Bellingham.

We never replaced Yaya, we just had different players capable of doing different things. Jude will come in and evolve the side further. It’s like for like that makes things stale and makes you more predictable as a football team. The exact same elements that are partly impacting Liverpool this season.

This talk about worrying about settling in because he’s different is just bollocks. All evidence point to most players taking time to settle in and not just those who aren’t a direct fit for a current system. We didn’t see the best of Bernardo for a year.

There isn’t a midfielder in the world more suited to the next stage of our evolution than this lad and his link up with Haaland is going to be fantastic to watch. If he comes then he’ll be in our midfield for a decade.

The exact same negative slant I’m talking about. We’re the only side in world football where such questions get asked when we’re linked to world footballing superstars, whether it be Messi, Haaland or Bellingham.

We never replaced Yaya, we just had different players capable of doing different things. Jude will come in and evolve the side further. It’s like for like that makes things stale and makes you more predictable as a football team. The exact same elements that are partly impacting Liverpool this season.

This talk about worrying about settling in because he’s different is just bollocks. All evidence point to most players taking time to settle in and not just those who aren’t a direct fit for a current system. We didn’t see the best of Bernardo for a year.

There isn’t a midfielder in the world more suited to the next stage of our evolution than this lad and his link up with Haaland is going to be fantastic to watch. If he comes then he’ll be in our midfield for a decade.
Agree with all of this. Hes technically excellent and a very strong runner with the ball, much like we’ve seen kev do. Might take a little while to find his feet with us but i see him as a long term successor to kevs role. Hed be perfect playing where kev is now.

I cant imagine he wont have been on to haaland to ask him what its like and i dont think haaland wont have replied with a video of himself doing the poznan.

Do they all offer the same attributes,and play in a similar position,as Jude? would we get any of the above for less than 100m?

He is also younger than most of those names.
The first 4 names are slightly more offensive, but all those players would be far more suited to Pep football in my opinion. Gavi might be available on a free transfer, while most of these names would be in the 70-100m range, well below Bellinghams price tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.