Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but apart from all those players, who do we know is as good as Bellingham aged 19. How old?
Pedri is light years, and I mean light years ahead of Bellingham in terms of young midfield talent. If there was ever an option to have a long-term replacement to fill the huge david-silva shaped void in the midfield then pedri is your man. Unfortunately, he ain't leaving barca any time soon

The first 4 names are slightly more offensive, but all those players would be far more suited to Pep football in my opinion. Gavi might be available on a free transfer, while most of these names would be in the 70-100m range, well below Bellinghams price tag
I’m all for that. Why spend so much on one player when we could get maybe 3 quality players for a similar amount of money. Gavi on a free would be amazing.

Pedri is light years, and I mean light years ahead of Bellingham in terms of young midfield talent. If there was ever an option to have a long-term replacement to fill the huge david-silva shaped void in the midfield then pedri is your man. Unfortunately, he ain't leaving barca any time soon
No but Gavi might be and on a free. We have to be all over that surely?

Seek help.

He's 19 and playing for a pretty average side for fucks sake. He'll have bad and average games like every other 19 year old on the planet.

Can tell some members here only know their football knowledge from watching a few football games on the box now and again and playing FIFA every night.

There is like a 0.1 percent chance Bellingham outplays his price or the wages Tolmie talks about by the way.

The club buying Bellingham has to spend at least 130m. As much as we say its not our money but that is bonkers, the amount of pressure that would be placed on a 19 year old is absurd.

Dortmund were always going to get battered today against a world-class Bayern team also having that new manager bounce. This is the same team that recently got beat and outplayed by Graham Potter's Chelsea, who just lost at home to Aston Villa. Did you expect Bellingham to turn up and run the game by himself at 19 up against operators like Kimmich who are at their peak?

Deluded.

Yes but apart from all those players, who do we know is as good as Bellingham aged 19. How old?

Him being 19 probably

Seek help.

He's 19 and playing for a pretty average side for fucks sake. He'll have bad and average games like every other 19 year old on the planet.

Can tell some members here only know their football knowledge from watching a few football games on the box now and again and playing FIFA every night.
I don’t need to seek help sunshine. I’ve just noticed a pattern in a player who’s being laughably touted at £125m. Every single time I’ve seen him against a good midfield, he’s been poor. That’s not the ups and downs of a 19 year old, that’s someone who’s been horribly overrated. I’ve not seen anything in the lad to suggest he’s anything more than a £50m player.

We could sign two excellent £60m players for the fee that’s being banded about for Bellingham.

This lad is nothing special. He’s just quite a good 19 year old playing in a league that I think Cole Palmer and Tommy Doyle would do well in, much like Jaden Sancho did.

(I’ve not played FIFA since I was at uni two decades ago. I sold my PS2 when I left uni because I was skint and haven’t played a computer game since; you know, since I grew up.)

I don’t need to seek help sunshine. I’ve just noticed a pattern in a player who’s being laughably touted at £125m. Every single time I’ve seen him against a good midfield, he’s been poor. That’s not the ups and downs of a 19 year old, that’s someone who’s been horribly overrated. I’ve not seen anything in the lad to suggest he’s anything more than a £50m player.

We could sign two excellent £60m players for the fee that’s being banded about for Bellingham.

This lad is nothing special. He’s just quite a good 19 year old playing in a league that I think Cole Palmer and Tommy Doyle would do well in, much like Jaden Sancho did.

(I’ve not played FIFA since I was at uni two decades ago. I sold my PS2 when I left uni because I was skint and haven’t played a computer game since; you know, since I grew up.)
I must say whenever I’ve seen Bellingham play he hasn’t given me the wow facto either. Certainly not the 100 million bracket being quoted which is ridiculous given his age. I suppose the club will have a ceiling to what they are willing to pay given his age and experience

If pep wants him anything you say want trump pep!

Take your opinion though? Seems you can’t handle city paying big money for a player..

I’m all for that. Why spend so much on one player when we could get maybe 3 quality players for a similar amount of money. Gavi on a free would be amazing.
They’ll probably find a way to register him somehow. Can’t see him going to City. Wirtz would be ideal for me. Technically miles better than Bellingham and a much better passer. Slightly more offensive than Bellinham, but far more suited to our play. Would work well with a b2b midfielder like Frenkie with Rodri behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.