Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll probably find a way to register him somehow. Can’t see him going to City. Wirtz would be ideal for me. Technically miles better than Bellingham and a much better passer. Slightly more offensive than Bellinham, but far more suited to our play. Would work well with a b2b midfielder like Frenkie with Rodri behind
I'm taking Wirtz over Bellingham all day every day. Same goes for Musiala or Pedri, not that either would be available. I love Bellingham but not at 130 mil. Could get 2 star players at that number or 3 contributors even.

It’s interesting the views people have and also not sure why people are shouting down others views.

Fair to say despite the money being HUGE, this is not a Haaland type signing where you know you are getting an elite player.

This is a hype/ potential signing for me on top end finished product money. I can see why City fans are genuinely saying he is not worth the money (a view I can see others taking if he goes elsewhere).

If pep wants him anything you say want trump pep!

Take your opinion though? Seems you can’t handle city paying big money for a player..
Yea well pep wanted kane over haaland so pep isn’t the end all be all.

The main reason I want Bellingham is he’s English so he won’t want to leave and he’ll make haaland want to stay longer.

Wouldn’t risk this deal even he’s not a finished player and could get better. For this amount of money it’s a high risk he could flop and never be the same, the expectations will be so high and every game he’s the one to watch. Don’t know how he deals with the expectations at this young age. Atm he’s playing not good but here he would get slammed by the media after one bad game.

The one thing on this deal, is that the experts all see something.

Birmingham who knew him the best, gave him his debut at 16 and retired his number (weird thing to do and never known that before).

Dortmund have made the kid captain at such a young age.

Klopp is desperate for him and potentially our club is willing to spend a record fee on him.

I have not heard a professional opinion being anything other then complimentary about him.

As previously put, I like some of what he does but other times I have been left feeling he’s good but not special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.