Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s good for a kid. He will become even better when he matures. He will be in the worlds top ten great players in a few years. A generation talent is right there if he avoids injury and keeps his focus. I hope he comes to us and not Liverpool/Chelsea or Madrid.

Replace the word "will" with "may" and you're describing almost every young player in every sport.

Time will tell. At the moment he's a decent prospect who's being given priority treatment by an England coach trying to be 'progressive'.

Don't follow media hype. If City do actually want him, we'll get him, just like Haaland. If not, we'll get someone else.

He’s good for a kid. He will become even better when he matures. He will be in the worlds top ten great players in a few years. A generation talent is right there if he avoids injury and keeps his focus. I hope he comes to us and not Liverpool/Chelsea or Madrid.
And let's not forget he's only 17.

Working under Pep would do him the world of good, but i don't think it can be denied that he'd probably also flourish under Klopp. The key will be the cost and whether we can make a deal work. If Bernardo does go and we are unsure of Gundo, i'm sure we will go big in the market.

He's younger than Foden and he's going to be big somewhere. We need to make sure that somewhere is City. Rather take the risk at twice the money than have signed Casemiro or spent a quarter of it on Donny.

I think the club look at money spent over the life of the contract rather than the transfer fee itself. We buy these guys for several years and we are not the dump the underperforming crew that people make out. No way of knowing if he's going to be worth it until the end of his City career but I'd be very surprised if he turns out like Pogba and finding out if part of the journey

That is a picture of one seriously pathetic and juvenile fucker who was in his element playing the stooge with Pogba.

If the rag management hadn't been so fucking stupid, they would have actually got money for him to West Ham. Amusing to think that the way they operate is such a fucking shambles and comedic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.