Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
In relation to FSG’s finances, the other team they own, the Red Sox, just let a player who spent 10 years with the team and was at the peak of his powers, walk away for free because they didn’t want to pay them. That combined with the sale of Liverpool might mean they aren’t liquid at the moment, especially after they bought a hockey team for around $800million. So I don’t know if they’ll bring forth the cash for a deal that’ll probably be 130m and 300k in wages

"Preparing to fight' alleges we haven't even made a move yet, which is so far from the truth.

Remember what I said a few weeks back, Txiki had brought forward all our summer negotiations because of the World Cup.
I read somewhere that his dad preferred Liverpool. Oh that club owned by ?….? with policies which are ?……..?
Dad is mad.

Bellingham wasn't sensational, no England player was anything more than decent.
He looks a player without doubt but the reality is he went missing a lot in the world cup & not one English player stood out
You could say that about almost any player. Who's been sensational? No "superstars". Messi might be the best of that lot.
Amrabat is the only one that immediately springs to mind for me; and how did he go in the Premiership?

Earlier in this thread, there was a discussion about claims that Bellingham had signed a pre contract agreement with Liverpool. It was said that it was impossible.
l have my doubts. Surely a player with prior permission from his club can sign an agreement any time he likes? A player may be stopped from doing so by his club up until he is 6 months from the end of his contract, but after that he is free to sign such an agreement. I doubt if these rules interfere with freely agreed arrangements between an owning club and their player.

Earlier in this thread, there was a discussion about claims that Bellingham had signed a pre contract agreement with Liverpool. It was said that it was impossible.
l have my doubts. Surely a player with prior permission from his club can sign an agreement any time he likes? A player may be stopped from doing so by his club up until he is 6 months from the end of his contract, but after that he is free to sign such an agreement. I doubt if these rules interfere with freely agreed arrangements between an owning club and their player.
In what world is what you describe not tapping up....

You're probably right, but why would Dortmund want to give him that opportunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.