Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in summary

Fabrizio does what Fabrizio does — Takes someone’s info, whether garbage or not, and runs it as his own. Pins his first tweet as if he’s the one breaking the news on his own, and then follows the breaking news tweet with another that actually details the source. Which in this case, is no one other than José Félix Díaz, from Marca.

Díaz… the same guy who last year said Haaland would have his ‘decision’ announced by Jan 31st, then 2 months later in March was writing about how Haaland and Mbappe were still on the table for Madrid. Once Haaland announced City, Díaz then decided to take the “Benzema’s form” approach as to why Haaland decided against Madrid.

Berger backing the story is the only source worthy of a mention, as he’s usually a Dortmund mouthpiece. So it might have some legs to it. I’ll continue to wait for a City reply before closing the book on this.
"Fabrizio does what Fabrizio does — Takes someone’s info, whether garbage or not, and runs it as his own."

Is that not what every journalist, twitter wanabe does?

Fabrizio is a chancer but I would say a rich chancer, he has done very well for himself.

I’ve always been in the camp that wanted Bellingham at City regardless of the price, I think his attributes, play style and ability lend themselves to working under Pep more than any other manager tbh, he would improve his game 10x at City, but if he has decided Madrid is for him, that’s fine by me, I’m not gonna say ‘didn’t want him anyway’ or ‘he’s not that good anyway’ like a lot on here have.

I think it’s disappointing, as a young English player playing for the best team & manager in England would seem the obvious choice, but if it means we keep Bernardo and even extend Gundogan then I’m more than happy with that, the only way I was happy to see Bernardo leave was if it was Bellingham coming in as a replacement. Bernardo is unlike any current midfield/winger/left back in world football, and gives everything for this team, we will be fine without Jude, as long as we can keep hold of Bernardo.

I’m delighted we can go back to being ‘snubbed’. Just hope, for his sake at least, it works out a bit better for him than some of our other ‘snubbings’!

Sanchez, McGuire, Pogba, Ronaldo, Alves, Messi, Jorginho, Antony, Under and Felix to name a few.

Mostly they’ve gone on to be worse and their ‘replacements’ have generally been excellent.

I’m delighted we can go back to being ‘snubbed’. Just hope, for his sake at least, it works out a bit better for him than some of our other ‘snubbings’!

Sanchez, McGuire, Pogba, Ronaldo, Alves, Messi, Jorginho, Antony, Under and Felix to name a few.

Mostly they’ve gone on to be worse and their ‘replacements’ have generally been excellent.
It's just easier to say "We didn't want him anyway" mate... :-)

I'm not against players getting that pay day deal but it does highlight their priorities for their career.
It is a matter of opinions but how I see it (with my blue tinted glasses on), does he:

Go to Real Madrid based on potential wages and future pay rises, maybe a slight improvement over time in his playstyle. or
Come to City, play with a balanced team learning from the greatest manager in the game at the minute and (probably) improving his game, which would improve his value over time.

I get that a player could lose their career overnight with an injury and short term plans are how they view it.
Patience in this case, maybe a gamble, but over time would be the better option.

I don't doubt playing for Madrid is a massive achievement for anyone, but a player of his caliber and potential should be advised to go for the long option.

So in summary

Fabrizio does what Fabrizio does — Takes someone’s info, whether garbage or not, and runs it as his own. Pins his first tweet as if he’s the one breaking the news on his own, and then follows the breaking news tweet with another that actually details the source. Which in this case, is no one other than José Félix Díaz, from Marca.

Díaz… the same guy who last year said Haaland would have his ‘decision’ announced by Jan 31st, then 2 months later in March was writing about how Haaland and Mbappe were still on the table for Madrid. Once Haaland announced City, Díaz then decided to take the “Benzema’s form” approach as to why Haaland decided against Madrid.

Berger backing the story is the only source worthy of a mention, as he’s usually a Dortmund mouthpiece. So it might have some legs to it. I’ll continue to wait for a City reply before closing the book on this.

Attachments

• B0EBDCC4-BAB1-4A61-A077-D16E0426F5FD.png
    B0EBDCC4-BAB1-4A61-A077-D16E0426F5FD.png
    586 KB · Views: 210
Strange move for me. English lad and might be 26 before he plays in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.