Jude Bellingham

I’ve not watched him the last 7 months other than him single-handedly saving England and their team full of World beaters

Oh and when Madrid knocked City out of Europe and when he won the Champions League.

28 league games scoring 19 goals in his debut season in La Liga

Aye he’s had a fucking nightmare 2024 hahahaha
You really are a know nothing **** aren’t you, you mouth breathing fuck end.

So you’ve watched the same games as me then? So you’ll remember the fact he was fucking gash against City whilst his team played 11 behind the ball in the hope of winning on penalties. He was also the worst player on the pitch for England in both of their last two games.

You can fuck off on ignore you sweaty ****.

He was, even by Spanish media’s assessment, exceedingly poor in all of the Champions League knockout matches and had absolutely nothing to do with City being knocked out of the CL or Real Madrid winning it.

And how anyone could say Bellingham, of all players, has “single-handedly” saved England in these Euros is beyond understanding.
Ok. Work with me, yeh? The rule of football is to put the ball in the net. Up until the 94th minute yesterday nobody in the England team had done that. After the 94th minute, Bellingham put the ball in the net, thus saving us. Is that still beyond your understanding?

Ok. Work with me, yeh? The rule of football is to put the ball in the net. Up until the 94th minute yesterday nobody in the England team had done that. After the 94th minute, Bellingham put the ball in the net, thus saving us. Is that still beyond your understanding?
You can fuck off on ignore as well.

Fuck me, this place is going to dog with the amount of cock wombles that haven’t the faintest fucking clue.

So you’ve watched the same games as me then? So you’ll remember the fact he was fucking gash against City whilst his team played 11 behind the ball in the hope of winning on penalties. He was also the worst player on the pitch for England in both of their last two games.

Harsh but fair, someone getting annoyed at England fans and then mentioning City in a bad way isn't going to get a free run on here.

He’s an exceptional young player who hasn’t been anything like exceptional for a fair few months.
Your post reads more like a love letter though so probably not worth carrying on with the discussion.
You're right, it's not worth carrying on with the discussion. Because everything I've just posted is bang on.

And it's not a love letter, I just appreciate watching great players. The fact he's English makes it all the better.

I get that he's a bit of a dickhead but so many posters saying he's bang average is fuckin ridiculous.
2 extremes superstar in the media and average on here, so somewhere inbetween would be about right. The only thing I will say is I have yet to see him have a great game which is unusual for the amount of hype he gets.

Plus he is an arrogant prick.

Jesus Christ. Have words fella. Discussion about a footballer at the end of the day.

2 extremes superstar in the media and average on here, so somewhere inbetween would be about right. The only thing I will say is I have yet to see him have a great game which is unusual for the amount of hype he gets.

Plus he is an arrogant prick.

Tront was spoken of in the same way a few years back, some people just fall for the media nonsense every time :)

He’s an exceptional young player who hasn’t been anything like exceptional for a fair few months.
Your post reads more like a love letter though so probably not worth carrying on with the discussion.
That’s it then. A young player who has taken the World by storm moving from Birmingham and starring for Dortmund as a teenager before moving to Real Madrid and scoring a goal every other game in his first season from midfield is written off after a dip for a few months

All these top managers , including Pep , were wrong to put so much into trying to sign him as Phil1 knows best

Hahaha OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.