Jude Bellingham

All depends on how you define achieving.
Beating worse sides in tournaments and then getting knocked out by someone half decent is seen as an achievement. No doubt if we get to a semi or final the power wanking will start even though incredibly the 4 highest fancied sides have all ended up on the other half of the draw.

He’s not been written off by me and in your eagerness to be a **** you’ve obviously failed to read all the posts that mention how good a player he can be. I’m talking about the last 6 months or so, you’ve just fucking admitted yourself he’s had a dip so I’m not sure if your point.

@SWP's back had you right with his post tbf.
Hahaha

Of course he did

It was more like a teenage temper tantrum

No player has not had a dip in form. I’ve read , on here, that Haaland should be dropped as he’s a liability ffs!!

Tbh Rodri is the only City player who has never really had a dip in form. Even KDB wasn’t his old self when coming back from his injury.

Stones , a fantastic footballer, has had his rocky spells and was nearly sold (if I remember correctly)

Beating worse sides in tournaments and then getting knocked out by someone half decent is seen as an achievement. No doubt if we get to a semi or final the power wanking will start even though incredibly the 4 highest fancied sides have all ended up on the other half of the draw.
It's laughable how much good fortune England have, they remind of that lot across town it wouldn't suprise me if they fluke a win in Berlin, fortune doesn't seem to favour the brave in this tournament.

It’s simplistic in its nature and doesn’t take into account the cons his game brings to the England team as well as the pros.
You’re the type of fan who will forgive every other aspect of a game where a player has stunk the place out if it results in a last minute goal.
Have you checked to see if he’s got an Onlyfans?
But as of right now, the pros are outweighing the cons, no? Is it not more simplistic to say take him out of the team because hypothetically we'll do better?
And the jibe about him stinking the place out would have more credence if literally every other England player hadn't stunk the place out; as I said, at the end of the game he'd contributed more than any other player (bar maybe Toney when you consider how impactful his introduction was).

He's an absolute fucking gobshite nowhere near the level he, the media or Southgate thinks. Goes missing more than a chav on a bender in Tenerife. Hopefully he's banned which forces Sir Gareth of Waistcoats hand, but I doubt it will and we'll see a midfield duo of Frank Gallagher and that little shit **** from the Rags.

It's laughable how much good fortune England have, they remind of that lot across town it wouldn't suprise me if they fluke a win in Berlin, fortune doesn't seem to favour the brave in this tournament.
Unfortunately we decided to have a failed championship manager to take advantage of this huge amount of good fortune.

Lucky draw win nowt rinse and repeat. Some seem to get rather giddy beating teams whose countries have a population the size of Cheadle and are ranked accordingly.

Last edited:
the backlash to him saying this proves his point.

When he has played like he has in the last 4 England games he should keep his head down, shut his big gob, and try and improve his England performances first and foremost instead of criticising the fans who have every right to expect better performances him and the England team.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.