Jude Bellingham

You're right, it's not worth carrying on with the discussion. Because everything I've just posted is bang on.

And it's not a love letter, I just appreciate watching great players. The fact he's English makes it all the better.
It’s simplistic in its nature and doesn’t take into account the cons his game brings to the England team as well as the pros.
You’re the type of fan who will forgive every other aspect of a game where a player has stunk the place out if it results in a last minute goal.
Have you checked to see if he’s got an Onlyfans?

That’s it then. A young player who has taken the World by storm moving from Birmingham and starring for Dortmund as a teenager before moving to Real Madrid and scoring a goal every other game in his first season from midfield is written off after a dip for a few months

All these top managers , including Pep , were wrong to put so much into trying to sign him as Phil1 knows best

Hahaha OK
He’s not been written off by me and in your eagerness to be a **** you’ve obviously failed to read all the posts that mention how good a player he can be. I’m talking about the last 6 months or so, you’ve just fucking admitted yourself he’s had a dip so I’m not sure if your point.

@SWP's back had you right with his post tbf.

It’s simplistic in its nature and doesn’t take into account the cons his game brings to the England team as well as the pros.
You’re the type of fan who will forgive every other aspect of a game where a player has stunk the place out if it results in a last minute goal.
Have you checked to see if he’s got an Onlyfans?
It’s almost like reading Roy Kean on Haaland!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.