Jude Bellingham

Jude Bellingham is not world class, he is beaten by PR37 for arm waving from the floor when a foul/penalty not given.

Jude Bellingham is not world class, he is beaten by Salah for going down for the slightest non-touch.

Jude Bellingham is not world class, he is beaten by Fred for misplacing passes.

Jude Bellingham is not world class, he is beaten by Jordan Henderson and Mcminimum for pointing errr pointlessly ability.

Jude Bellingham is not world class, he is beaten by PR37 & Yamal for excitable screaming commentators desperate for them to score.

Jude Bellingham is not individually world class, he is pretty close to others, but collectively he’s there.

He always strikes me as the sort of person who keeps fit not for health reasons, but for vanity reasons. In about 5 years time he'll be dyeing his hair and probably having plastic surgery, like a latter-day Michael Jackson.
He'll end up having a neck reduction operation, but to compensate for lack of height he'll have shin implants and do a spectacular Bambi-on-ice on the pitch somewhere. His fall from grace will be complete.

These people aren't wrong !

England seem to have developed an even more dislikeable element since bellend more to RM.

Kane, Pickford seem to be more arrogant. Even southgate has lol.

It must be really strange for Phil to be around these knobheads, Pep ships players out like bellend etc, Pep wont have them.

Bellend, kane etc have played shit, so a little humanity towards the fans would have been good.

Instead they have a pop at the fans and bellend does a wanker sign going past the opposition bench. Just fuck off bellend
I agree. No wonder Phil and the other City lads look lost. I can’t imagine any of them taking too kindly to the Bellingham Show, inflated by Southgate, Kane, TAA et al blowing smoke up his arse constantly.

It’s why sending Grealish home was a mistake. Although a deliberate act by Southgate who has never liked him. I know he has more than enough detractors on here but his personality and humility contributed greatly to squad harmony. It’s clear that Southgate lost some of the players’ confidence at that moment. As it stands now there are a lot of young and inexperienced players and an arrogant ego-driven clique having a go at fans, the media etc while doing fuck all to improve their performances on the pitch.

Only City fans that see through Bellingham….

I'm not sure what this is proving tbh as we all know he along with a lot of the England players have been absolutely shite in this competition, he's a bit of a dickhead and big headed we get that. The argument seems to be he's a Bang average player at best. I mean I've read he's not even a decent player. It's fuckin ludicrous to think that

For years we played utter shite in major tournaments when Rooney was the "main man" who was gonna win it for us on his own. Then when he retired we suddenly improved.

Now we've got our new Rooney and look what's happened...

The thing with Rooney is it was the media pinning everything on him to be the great hope. He wasn't walking around the pitch shouting "who else?" When he scored. Wasn't posting memes implying he's better than his team etc etc.

For all his faults off the pitch, and on sometimes, I don't think he was a selfish player like Bellingham, Ronaldo etc who want it to be their own show.

Inside joke my arse. He was being a fucking twat and it should bite him in the arse.

It's just not an excuse is it?

If my 'private joke' would be to whip my shorts off and take a dump on the penalty spot after a match, then saying that it's a 'private joke' wouldn't make it okay.

It might be a 'private joke", but it's a very public act. He needs to keep his jokes to himself.

I'm not sure what this is proving tbh as we all know he along with a lot of the England players have been absolutely shite in this competition, he's a bit of a dickhead and big headed we get that. The argument seems to be he's a Bang average player at best. I mean I've read he's not even a decent player. It's fuckin ludicrous to think that
What games of his have you seen in 2024 where he has played to a level where you’d think “Wow, he’s some player” ie not bang average?

He was the worst player on the pitch in the last two England matches. He stank out both knock out ties against City and he was totally anonymous in the CL Final.

There’s a good player in there for sure, we saw it at Dortmund when he played in the middle and he started on fire at Madrid.

But on 2024 form, he’d not get a sniff at the City starting line up and if he wasn’t Bellingham, English, 17 and good looking, the media wouldn’t have noticed that he even existed.

I can only comment on the games I have seen bellend in. The two games against us and the England games.
I have seen nothing to suggest he is above average player.
He disappeared against us.
He disappeares in England.
He might be good in the farmers league he plays in.

I have seen all the hype around but have seen nothing to back this up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.