Jude Bellingham

Not nearly everyone. Everyone. And now because he's delivering for England whilst Phil isn't, he's average.

Strange how the human mind works. Also sadly predictable.
Have to say I wanted him here. After that I was expecting to see the second coming of Zidane when he turned out for Real against us.
Unfortunately, from what I've seen, either against us or for England he doesn't even come close to the second coming of Carlton Palmer.

No, but the comments are what he’s done as a whole in his career. He’s also scored two vital goals in this competition.

Face it, people are either bitter he went there instead of here, or that he takes the shine off Foden for England.

To be fair mate it's not about that, he's been wank for 4 games and his attitude stinks.

Apart from that he's fucking Bobby Moore :)

Right so he's not played well and he has high sense of self worth.

So in a Bellinghan thread during the Euros you are moaning that people are saying he is playing shit and is somewhat of a knobhead but admit both to be true.
No, because one’s career as a whole cannot and should not be decided on 4 games in his first tournament.

Unless Bellingham is suspended after his stupid gesture, I think Southgate will drop Foden. He doesn’t deserve it, but a section of the media seem to be on Phil’s back, even though he has put more effort in and shown more initiative than any of his team-mates.
Not sure ‘deserve’ is the best way to put it.

The reality is that Southgate has chosen to be build the team around Bellingham and Foden doesn't work in it. I suspect England will be built around Bellingham for years to come. Remains to be seen but there’s a possibility it’ll disillusion many people along the way.

Face it, people are either bitter he went there instead of here, or that he takes the shine off Foden for England.
Or neither in fact. We are totally spoiled in that we have a squad of players that are high on talent and low on ego. Bellingham appears to be the inverse of this, so no surprise that he is not well regarded amongst the BM faithful. Layer on top of that the blatant poster-boy positioning by obsequious sycophants in the media, and you have an almost perfect rag-world creation.

He is an excellent footballer and I only hope that he matures enough to enjoy the talent that he is blessed with.

Or neither in fact. We are totally spoiled in that we have a squad of players that are high on talent and low on ego. Bellingham appears to be the inverse of this, so no surprise that he is not well regarded amongst the BM faithful. Layer on top of that the blatant poster-boy positioning by obsequious sycophants in the media, and you have an almost perfect rag-world creation.

He is an excellent footballer and I only hope that he matures enough to enjoy the talent that he is blessed with.
Good post. I see both sides of what you’re saying there.

Edit. I have to add I’ve never heard the word obsequious before. After a google, that is a beautiful bit of language.

Last edited:
No, because one’s career as a whole cannot and should not be decided on 4 games in his first tournament.
Many will not watch Madrid games week in week out. No one is judging his whole career because he hasn't had a full one yet.

I have already stated that I have yet to see him have a great game. I have seen him in big games against City for England and the odd Madrid CL game. He has ranged from average to frankly invisible apart from acting impetuous.

I have seen him call out England fans who have paid good money to support the team
I have seen the who else
I have seen the pointing at his cock
I have seen him not make simple passes to fellow players.

I have judged him with my own eyes which is all anyone can do. If you prefer to blow smoke up a spoilt fuckers arse who plays for Real Madrud and so far poorly for England knock yourself out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.