Jude Bellingham

Honestly can't see why you think he's so detrimental to the overall side? Explain if you can.
Because he's way out of his fucking depth as a 10.
He can't pass. He can't link. He can't defend. He can't press. In fact, he looks fucking lost in that role.
Still you believe what your eyes tell you. The rest of us will believe ours.

Many will not watch Madrid games week in week out. No one is judging his whole career because he hasn't had a full one yet.

I have already stated that I have yet to see him have a great game. I have seen him in big games for City England and the odd Madrid CL game. He has ranged from average to frankly invisible apart from acting impetuous.

I have seen him call out England fans who have paid good money to support the team
I have see the who else
I have seen the pointing at his cock
I have seen him not make simple passes to fellow players.

I have judged him with my own eyes which is all anyone can do. If you prefer to blow smoke up a spoilt fuckers arse who plays for Real Madrud and so far poorly for Emgland knock yourself out.
I’m not, so chill out. What I’ve seen of him so far is a child go to the biggest club in world football and smash it. This after being in a club that gets 81k in their stadium each week - and smash it. Arrogance or not, to do that at a tender age is something else. Foden, having been managed correctly, is vow doing that a few years Bellingham age.

The posts in here though come across as though he didn’t snub us for Madrid, but that he did for the rags. Or, as I said, that he’s making Foden not have his limelight.

England's national anthem might as well be at this rate...

"Eng-er-lund is the greatest country in the world!. All other countries are run by little girls!. England greatest exporter of top flight football... all other European countries have inferior football leagues and national teams!"

I’m not, so chill out. What I’ve seen of him so far is a child go to the biggest club in world football and smash it. This after being in a club that gets 81k in their stadium each week - and smash it. Arrogance or not, to do that at a tender age is something else. Foden, having been managed correctly, is vow doing that a few years Bellingham age.

The posts in here though come across as though he didn’t snub us for Madrid, but that he did for the rags. Or, as I said, that he’s making Foden not have his limelight.
They are right in the fact that him playing 10 prevents Foden playing in his best position but that's on Southgate.

I personally don't care what he has done from being a child or for Madrid. I only hope he is shit against us and good for England. He has been shit in both those scenarios though. I am as far from being a clapper for City as you will find on here so I really don't care if he turned us down or not, especially after seeing the way he is currently playing and acting.

If he plays well I will say so although I'm gonna miss the Swiss game. I cannot be any fairer than that.

Last edited:
They are right in the fact that him playing 10 prevents Foden playing in his best position but that's on Southgate.

I personally don't care what he has done from being a child of for Madrid. I only hope he is shit against us and good for England. He has been shit in both those scenarios though. I am as far from being a clapper as far as City is concerned on here so I really don't care if he turned us down or not, especially after seeing the way he is currently playing and acting.

If he plays well I will say so although I'm gonna miss the Swiss game. I cannot be any fairer than that.
Fair enough, my mate.

Because he's way out of his fucking depth as a 10.
He can't pass. He can't link. He can't defend. He can't press. In fact, he looks fucking lost in that role.
Still you believe what your eyes tell you. The rest of us will believe ours.
Don't be so offended when someone doesn't think he's as appalling as you do ffs, you're one of the people on here way too vexed by his attitude and give the lad literally no props at all for what he does.
At no point have I ever said he's the second coming, just that he has attributes and flaws in equal measure. A balanced viewpoint. You bristle at the very notion of any balance being thrown into the equation.
And you can definitely knock on the head trying to pass off your own views as the views of 'the rest of us' because that's plain bullshit.

Don't be so offended when someone doesn't think he's as appalling as you do ffs, you're one of the people on here way too vexed by his attitude and give the lad literally no props at all for what he does.
At no point have I ever said he's the second coming, just that he has attributes and flaws in equal measure. A balanced viewpoint. You bristle at the very notion of any balance being thrown into the equation.
And you can definitely knock on the head trying to pass off your own views as the views of 'the rest of us' because that's plain bullshit.
Vexed ? Moi ?
Alternatively you could've read that as a difference of opinion but you chose not to.
Fuck knows why you think the "second coming" observation was directed at you. It's my opinion of my expectation of him.
Nothing more, buttercup.

Or neither in fact. We are totally spoiled in that we have a squad of players that are high on talent and low on ego. Bellingham appears to be the inverse of this, so no surprise that he is not well regarded amongst the BM faithful. Layer on top of that the blatant poster-boy positioning by obsequious sycophants in the media, and you have an almost perfect rag-world creation.

He is an excellent footballer and I only hope that he matures enough to enjoy the talent that he is blessed with.
This 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.