Jude Bellingham

It's pointless comparing Rodri to Bellingham. They're two different players entirely. It'd be like comparing Messi and Iniesta; both played in close proximity on the pitch for long periods of their careers, both all-time greats of the game, but players with differing attributes.

Although, interestingly, both Rodri and Bellingham have one thing common; delivering "clutch moments", as Gen FIFA like to say. If England or Spain get to the final, and you had to stake money on a player from each to deliver the deciding moment, I'd stake on Bellingham for England and Rodri for Spain.
You are right Rodri is the best midfielder in the world, Bellend isn't even the best number 10 in this squad.

lol

I guarantee if he’d come here instead of Madrid the comments would be different.

Likewise if he’d gone scouse they’d be as they are - or worse.
If he had of come here he wouldn't have been played as a 10, he also wouldn't have a shit attitude or he would have been fucked off so you are right. But he went to Madrid so it's a totally pointless post you have made.

If he had of come here he wouldn't have been played as a 10, he also wouldn't have a shit attitude or he would have been fucked off so you are right. But he went to Madrid so it's a totally pointless post you have made.
So his attitude changes depending where he goes?

I think too much is made of that to be honest. There’s a difference in arrogance to confidence. Also, being 20, doing what he’s done and having a big club where he started at retiring his number (which is just ridiculous by the way) is bound to play its part.

Hes been moulded to be where he’s at, and that is that at the age of 19 he signed for the biggest club in the world, and smashed it.

The hate he gets is odd at the least. I say it again though, if he was here and scored the 2 he’s scored in this tournament, it would be comments on he and Phil are englands best. Nothing about how Phil hasn’t produced so far.

So his attitude changes depending where he goes?

I think too much is made of that to be honest. There’s a difference in arrogance to confidence. Also, being 20, doing what he’s done and having a big club where he started at retiring his number (which is just ridiculous by the way) is bound to play its part.

Hes been moulded to be where he’s at, and that is that at the age of 19 he signed for the biggest club in the world, and smashed it.

The hate he gets is odd at the least. I say it again though, if he was here and scored the 2 he’s scored in this tournament, it would be comments on he and Phil are englands best. Nothing about how Phil hasn’t produced so far.

Has hs played well?

Has hs played well?
No, but the comments are what he’s done as a whole in his career. He’s also scored two vital goals in this competition.

Face it, people are either bitter he went there instead of here, or that he takes the shine off Foden for England.

No, but the comments are what he’s done as a whole in his career. He’s also scored two vital goals in this competition.

Face it, people are either bitter he went there instead of here, or that he takes the shine off Foden for England.
Right so he's not played well and he has high sense of self worth.

So in a Bellinghan thread during the Euros you are moaning that people are saying he is playing shit and is somewhat of a knobhead but admit both to be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.