Jude Bellingham

And you think that is a good thing?

I’d rather any player gets shown support and encouragement, especially more so if they’re not playing well or having a dip in form.

I’ve watched so many fans of other countries sing and clap there team off when they’ve been dumped out this tournament.

It’s a stain on our society that we feel it’s ok to constantly hurl abuse at young players and call them cunts if you don’t think there good enough. All this is in general and not aimed at one particular player.

Well yeh, if Foden has a quiet match he gets pelters, same for Saka, Bellingham and anyone else. It’s fair game for trolls. Social media world we live in though and can’t see it changing.
It's Bellingham who's draining the life out of the team.
To quote another Beatles track...
"He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody"

I’d rather any player gets shown support and encouragement, especially more so if they’re not playing well or having a dip in form.

I’ve watched so many fans of other countries sing and clap there team off when they’ve been dumped out this tournament.

It’s a stain on our society that we feel it’s ok to constantly hurl abuse at young players and call them cunts if you don’t think there good enough. All this is in general and not aimed at one particular player.
No man should be worshipped.

The fact that you think anyone doing that with Bellingham is a good thing (for them, him, or the team) shows the gap between your and my stance regarding Bellingham, England, and football in general.

Nice of you to actually respond to my reply, though. Makes for a nice change.

No man should be worshipped.

The fact that you think anyone doing that with Bellingham is a good thing (for them, him, or the team) shows the gap between your and my stance regarding Bellingham, England, and football in general.

Nice of you to actually respond to my reply, though. Makes for a nice change.

Fan boys will be sacrificing Goats to him soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.