Jude Bellingham

It's quite easy to dislike him for his arrogant behaviour and I do.

But he has a strong confidence in himself and shows it aggressively. Similar to Ruediger. Also very unsympathetic.
But they are warriors, also nasty bastards in what they do, but very important to win difficult matches. Like them or not.

His crotch gesture surely meant "I have the biggest corones on earth - who changed the game? - ME!". And he's not too wrong.

I think he might be lucky that Demirel made this far-right 'grey wolves gesture' and has to be banned by UEFA,
while your English superstar ;) will come away with a fine for a relatively lesser gesture. IMO.

Well after so many fans of other clubs not just ours surely we can’t all be wrong?

Mouthgate will never have the bollox to re position Bellingham in a deeper role, I get the impression he’s a little intimidated by the **** knowing that “who else” wants to be the headline news in any England game
Especially when the media are claiming he’s the second coming.

As expected and mentioned after the first game Phil’s getting all the stick up front and today all we are hearing is walker and stones have been gash.

Well after so many fans of other clubs not just ours surely we can’t all be wrong?

Mouthgate will never have the bollox to re position Bellingham in a deeper role, I get the impression he’s a little intimidated by the **** knowing that “who else” wants to be the headline news in any England game
Especially when the media are claiming he’s the second coming.

As expected and mentioned after the first game Phil’s getting all the stick up front and today all we are hearing is walker and stones have been gash.

I've given up hoping that Bellingham gets played deeper to give Foden his best position, because nobody would be able to get the ball to Foden that way.

I think a way around things is for Bellingham to continue as a second striker, with Foden as an 8, because Phil would at least get the ball and maybe be able to feed Bellingham. However, I've given up on this because Southgate is a safety first fuckwit who has struck fear of losing into the team.

So, what can we do? We're left hoping that when we play a decent team and can't keep the ball against them, we turn into a gloried Greece and get lucky.

And that's it. Same old shit.

I've given up hoping that Bellingham gets played deeper to give Foden his best position, because nobody would be able to get the ball to Foden that way.

I think a way around things is for Bellingham to continue as a second striker, with Foden as an 8, because Phil would at least get the ball and maybe be able to feed Bellingham. However, I've given up on this because Southgate is a safety first fuckwit who has struck fear of losing into the team.

So, what can we do? We're left hoping that when we play a decent team and can't keep the ball against them, we turn into a gloried Greece and get lucky.

And that's it. Same old shit.

Our one drawback is the manager, in many ways it's like he actually wants us to lose or seems that way.

Our one drawback is the manager, in many ways it's like he actually wants us to lose or seems that way.

I'd understand the way we play and the decisions he makes, if the last 8 years under Pep hadn't happened to City and to English football.

The way we seem to want to edge/fluke games makes me almost want us to lose.

I'm sure though that at some point we'll lose on penalties, because we keep matches close, yet have little Pickford in goal, who doesn't save penalties. We'll go out that way and the papers will say how unlucky we were, but we won't be. If you've got someone shit at saving penalties in goal, try and win the game!

Just checked, Pickford's saved 8/54, which is just under 15%. Pretty sure that's below average. However if you look only at pens since 2018/19 season, he's saved 1 out of 26. That's feeble.

From memory Dean Henderson is pretty good at penalties, I think we'd need to bring him (or poss Ramsdale) on to have a chance.

To be fair, Ronay managed to write that entire treatise about the various issues with England without:

A) Really blaming Bellingham for any of it
B) Really blaming Southgate for any of it
C) Mentioning Phil even once (whilst referencing practically everyone else on the team)
Very early in the article he directly states that Southgates use of Bellingham has contributed heavily to how confused and disorientated our attacking play has been. I'd say that's attributing accountability to both of them. As for Foden, at least he's not been hung out to dry and argued to be dropped by this journalist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.