Jude Bellingham

Bellingham just plays for Bellingham. Not a team player, just a fucking big ego who has let the hype around him go to his head. He should have been subbed last night but Southgate again let him get away with another ineffectual performance. It's like playing with 10 men with him in the team.

Exactly why I don't want to see himin a City shirt. He makes Ronaldo look like a team player.

Exactly why I don't want to see himin a City shirt. He makes Ronaldo look like a team player.

As selfish as Ronaldo is, and there's no doubting that, I do believe he has a passion for Portugal to win. Look how animated and hyped up he was on the sidelines of the 2016 final, willing his team on like a captain should. I think right now he's just deluded thinking he can still do a job and it's hindering the team, but I've seen plenty in the past where I do believe he cares about seeing his country succeed too, alongside his own success.

I think Bellingham just wants Bellingham to succeed. I get the feeling he wouldn't give a shite the day after if England lost the final but he scored.

Bellingham may or may not go on to be one of the greats. I have no idea how his career will turn out. But I know one thing: I cannot stand him. And anyone in the Etihad last May to see his utterly despicable performance against City I suspect agrees.

English players in general, indeed players from all of the nations in the British Isles, have always adhered to some standards of fair play and behaviour. But Bellingham's behaviour in every game he plays is disgusting: he rolls around crying, whinging, looking for frees, pens, cards for his opponents. And the stroppy face on him when the ref doesn't fall for his cheating, kuntish behaviour is the ugly face of the modern game.

As an Irishman, and for someone whose cousin played for England, and for the sake of Phil, John and Kyle and all the wonderful City fans I meet in the Etihad, I will be shouting my heart out for England. But Bellingham, and that other horrible little bollix Arnold, can fuck off.
IMG_1680.gif

Bellingham just plays for Bellingham. Not a team player, just a fucking big ego who has let the hype around him go to his head. He should have been subbed last night but Southgate again let him get away with another ineffectual performance. It's like playing with 10 men with him in the team.
I agree with you, but if he is as bad as we think, surely there would be some kind of sign that all is not well within the England camp? Some of the other players would have had a word with either him or Southgate.

I don't understand. People on here have described him last night as awful, invisible and ineffectual.
My paper gives him an 8, and says he ran the midfield, and was inspirational.
Who do I believe?

I don't understand. People on here have described him last night as awful, invisible and ineffectual.
My paper gives him an 8, and says he ran the midfield, and was inspirational.
Who do I believe?
The french, for once.

1720708674108-png.125021

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.