Jude Bellingham

Or be involved in a Spanish player being sent off how would that go down when he returned to Spain/madrid ?
I have a growing suspicion he knows his days at Real Madrid are numbered now that Mbappe has arrived, so some of his behaviour this tournament may be positioning (more from his management than any grand plans of his own) for his next move, probably to some “non-plastic” club like Liverpool.

The lads setting himself up for a big fall. Madrid teams evolve and move on quite quickly. His last 5 months performances will not be tolerated going forward and his manager will not be frightened to drop him. He needs to learn to release the ball earlier rather than try to win games on his own.

I foresee a difficult season ahead at Madrid and possibly a big money move back to a club in the UK where I think he will mirror the Pogba model of one good game in six.
Hopefully he doesn’t sign for us.

I don’t get it at all, OK he scored a great goal and another, but otherwise he seems pedestrian, I know he is young but no idea why the media think he is the Messiah.

There's nothing to get

He's a fairly average all round player that chips in with goals because he's pretty good at getting in the box at the right time. As I said, basically a slightly better Scott McTominay with a PR team. Or a poor man's Frank Lampard. Whichever you prefer.

Aside from that, his all round play in terms of passing, vision, creating etc is pretty rudimentary.

He'll be found out soon, he'll be pushed further back into midfield for Madrid with the arrival of players like Mbappe and Endrick, and then he's going to be expected to take over from Kroos, Modric etc..Yeah, Good luck with that with.

The fickle Madrid fans will be hounding him out within 18 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.