Jude Bellingham

will be a pair over over hyped egos both believing they are better than they are
At least Mbappe can say he was an integral part of France winning a world cup and scoring a hat trick in the other final he played in for them. As well as being devastating as a teenager for Monaco in the champs lge. At least there's some genuine top class pedigree to accompany the ego.
Same most certainly can't be said for Bellingham.

The hatred for Bellingham on here is pretty pathetic. I get that he's over hyped by the media. I get that he chose Madrid over us.
And he appears a touch arrogant.
I'm guessing if Jack had chosen United over us we'd all be slagging him off in an England shirt .
The truth is that Bellingham and Foden are not yet at the level of Rodri, De Bruyne etc but are very good players who under a decent manager would have performed better.
Jack isn’t an arrogant selfish **** who thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread.

If anything, he’s too far the opposite of that!

Know which one I’d rather have.

The hatred for Bellingham on here is pretty pathetic. I get that he's over hyped by the media. I get that he chose Madrid over us.
I'm guessing if Jack had chosen United over us we'd all be slagging him off in an England shirt .
The truth is that Bellingham and Foden are not yet at the level of Rodri, De Bruyne etc but are very good players who under a decent manager would have performed better.
I don't think him going to madrid has anything to do with 99.9% of the criticism here.

It's the hype and his attitude when the cameras ain't on him that annoys people

Can't beat starting a post calling people for disliking a player and then give reasons why that is the case.

I don't think him going to madrid has anything to do with 99.9% of the criticism here.

It's the hype and his attitude when the cameras ain't on him that annoys people
Pathetic as Robbieh has stated he is overhyped with a crap attitude but that is no reason to come on a football forum during an English tournament and say a player is overhyp................

Yeah Erm........

Can't beat starting a post calling people for disliking a player and then give reasons why that is the case.
And who is the RDHAMeedya extolling to the nth degree when all the time the fans on BM are thinking "Hang on, this is the modern equivalent of Hans Christian Andersen's The Emperors New Clothes.' Now I understand why England have a fuckin' new kit every time they take to the pitch!

And who is the RDHAMeedya extolling to the nth degree when all the time the fans on BM are thinking "Hang on, this is the modern equivalent of Hans Christian Andersen's The Emperors New Clothes.' Now I understand why England have a fuckin' new kit every time they take to the pitch!

We live in an era where rat faced fucknuts who couldn't manage or coach tell everyone Harry 'I got the nearest to the pin trophy on our day off' Kane is the greatest English player ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.