Jude Bellingham

I didn't subscribe to the theory that he and Foden don't like one another, but I don't know how you couldn't after watching this tournament. It was blatantly apparent that he actively avoided passing to Phil unless he had no other choice.

That said, it seems I'm in the small minority who thought he played well on the night. There's no denying his ability, even if he is overrated some.
There’s a reason you’re in a small minority.
Some people just don’t get football.
@Big Yaya Wilko 12 liking your post confirms it.

Look based on the Euros quite a few superstars appear to be distinctly average, including Bellingham and Foden.But anyone remember Poborski.
You don't get La Liga player of the year if you're shite anymore than you get EPL poty.

Reactions: PPT
I didn't subscribe to the theory that he and Foden don't like one another, but I don't know how you couldn't after watching this tournament. It was blatantly apparent that he actively avoided passing to Phil unless he had no other choice.

That said, it seems I'm in the small minority who thought he played well on the night. There's no denying his ability, even if he is overrated some.

Once you accept the type of player he is and look at his performance through those eyes, he did play okay last night. My problem with him is that he isn't the player he needs to be for England. He ran around, go involved, made some tackles, got the touch to set up Palmer.

But he doesn't bring any semblance of control, or any idea of keeping it simple when it will help the team.

My favourite Bellingham moment of the night though was when he got megged by Carvajal. That was funny. And I hope Carvajal reminds him of it constantly when they get back to Madrid.

At one stage he was trying his best to cry, but couldn’t so he just pulled his shirt over his head. Can’t wait for Mbappe to put him in his place next season.

I reckon Mbappe leaving with see PSG have a great season as it happens. They've still got Fabian Ruiz and Vitinha in there, plus Barcola could become devastating without having to play second fiddle to Mbappe.

Clear as day at the final whistle when billy big bollocks with main character syndrome was going round all the players.

He went up to Phil and Phil gave him a look that clearly said "fuck off pal, get back in your lane" and shrugged off his fake attention seeking little hug.

Clear as day at the final whistle when billy big bollocks with main character syndrome was going round all the players.

He went up to Phil and Phil gave him a look that clearly said "fuck off pal, get back in your lane" and shrugged off his fake attention seeking little hug.

I'd do the same to a player who clearly avoided passing to me.

The jealousy and insecurity probably started when we played Real Madrid months ago and a big part of Ancelottis game plan that he kept hammering home to his players was probably "don't let this little fucker Foden on the ball too often, otherwise we're in the shit" and then Foden whacked one in the top corner in the Bernabeu.

Then Bellingham knew he wasn't going to let Phil outshine him if he had anything to do with it, so just ignores him on the pitch.

I believe things like this happen. Young men, big egos. You think Ancelotti wasn't hammering home to Bellingham and his team mates how good Phil is if they let him be? That would be something an egotistical lad like Bellingham would let affect how he is with Foden and the possibility of someone looking better.

Big game players turn up in big games
Jude doesn’t

He has skill, he has a good touch and he has a moment of magic in him (overhead kick) but he proved this tournament he is nowhere close to world class

Problem is he takes too long and wants to be the conductor
He isn’t capable of that though

Become a bit of a cock since joining Madrid
Was lucky to get to the champions league final didn’t turn up against us, Bayern or dortmund

At one stage he was trying his best to cry, but couldn’t so he just pulled his shirt over his head. Can’t wait for Mbappe to put him in his place next season.
will be a pair over over hyped egos both believing they are better than they are

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.