Jude Bellingham

I would like to think Pep could do it, but not even he is a miracle worker, and my strong impression now is that Bellingham’s natural mentality (and the strong influence of the entire entourage and apparatus around him beginning during his brief stint at Dortmund and made more dominate over the past year) is just not conducive to a team-focused role.

For me, he is very much a “it’s all about me” Ronaldo or Ibra type player who is and never will be a team player (at least not until his powers and prestige are waning and he is forced to play that way to extend his career; even then he would probably forgo that and take a fat contract in the MLS), which Pep would never tolerate.
Conversely, there's no one better at managing egos like that than Ancelotti. I think once Carlo calls it a day in Madrid and they're left with Mbappé, Bellingham, Vinicius et al, it'll unravel pretty quickly there

No surprise of this as he seemed friendly with Alexander Arnold but that was about it. There’s no doubt he’s a talent but it’s not worth fast tracking any player if it alienates everyone.

The result is we look a worse team now than before he joined. Not necessarily his fault but Southgate’s.

Just seen the England team arriving home and Bellingham and Trent came off the plane together alone and the rest of the squad followed far behind. Two bad apples I would suggest that have fucked the cohesion of the squad and the sooner we bin waistcoat and these two off the better

No surprise of this as he seemed friendly with Alexander Arnold but that was about it. There’s no doubt he’s a talent but it’s not worth fast tracking any player if it alienates everyone.

The result is we look a worse team now than before he joined. Not necessarily his fault but Southgate’s.

No major shock that he's mates with Alexander Arnold, another arrogant prick who think he's twice the player that he actually is.

Arnold would have been stinking the place out with his slapped arse face after only managing a handful of minutes.

Both look like a pair of snides together, who probably spend their time slating the rest of the squad.

Just both look like a pair of cunts.

You can tell on the pitch with the way he refuses to pass to anyone, doesn't want to be outshone, despite there being numerous better players in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.