Jude Bellingham

You can't blame the lad for what others write about him. He didn't tell the papers to plaster his mug all over the front pages.
If people aren't keen on him for whatever reason they come up with then fair enough. But for posters to be on here every day slagging him off and making up childish names to call him strikes me as them being a bit of a twat.
Before a ball was kicked i came on here to talk about the Euros and the first page of posts were all slagging him off.

I just think his attitude and the way he carries himself, plus flat out ignoring teammates on the pitch that rubs people the wrong way. Its not just city fans.

If you act the way he does then you better be an elite world beater, which he's not even close to in terms of ability.

If you believe reports, he seemingly hasn't got many friends in the England camp. The Dortmund players were happy to see the back of him too. Could be bullshit, could be true and if it is true then maybe people are on the money about him being a dickhead.

I still think it'll end in tears for him at Madrid. He's no longer the star, he's egotistical, their fans are fickle as hell and he's the type that wont bite his tongue. That's a powder keg waiting to explode. Especially when he's put back into midfield because of their new attacking signings and they'll see he's a downgrade on the likes of Kroos. They've turned on better players than him.

You can blame him entirely if his every first thought is about playing to the gallery which it clearly is and has at last been called out by a lot of people

He even slid on his knees in front of the cameras chasing a dead ball he was never going to get in the knockout stages

It might seem slight and a bit of an over the top criticism but a focused and professional athlete with their head in the game just stops running when they want to stop running.

Not knee slides.

That’s for the U9s which, having managed and coached this sort of behaviour out of that age group for many years, is all I see when I watch him

I’ve seen loads of kids like him. Usually enabled by the parents

“What you need to do is put Jude in goal so he can save it, throw it out to Jude at the back who can pass to Jude in midfield to lay out to Jude on the wing to cross for Jude to head in at the back post. You’re a shit manager you”

Literally dozens and dozens of times
lol

I think we all assume that players get on very well with each other and were all amazed when the Sheringham - Cole episode came to light.

How many people do we work with that we don't particularly get on with? But still accept are good at their job.

Kyle Walker is what? 35? And Bellingham way much younger. What would they have in common?

I attended one City players reunion and one of them couldn't make it. I remarked to one of the players it was a shame (name of player removed) wasn't here.
The reply surprised me greatly.....
"He isn't missed...."

I just think his attitude and the way he carries himself, plus flat out ignoring teammates on the pitch that rubs people the wrong way. Its not just city fans.

If you act the way he does then you better be an elite world beater, which he's not even close to in terms of ability.

If you believe reports, he seemingly hasn't got many friends in the England camp. The Dortmund players were happy to see the back of him too. Could be bullshit, could be true and if it is true then maybe people are on the money about him being a dickhead.

I still think it'll end in tears for him at Madrid. He's no longer the star, he's egotistical, their fans are fickle as hell and he's the type that wont bite his tongue. That's a powder keg waiting to explode. Especially when he's put back into midfield because of their new attacking signings and they'll see he's a downgrade on the likes of Kroos. They've turned on better players than him.
it will be the first time he hasnt been the golden boy and it will be interesting to see how he reacts, if he does throw his toys hes taylor made for the rags or the dippers where every decision will go his way and any time he loses the ball (which is frequently) he can throw himself to the ground and get a free kick.

it will be the first time he hasnt been the golden boy and it will be interesting to see how he reacts, if he does throw his toys hes taylor made for the rags or the dippers where every decision will go his way and any time he loses the ball (which is frequently) he can throw himself to the ground and get a free kick.
Bookmark this post

He’ll be at the dippers within 12 months when he doesn’t get the attention he craves at Madrid

And we all know how they can polish a turd

Bookmark this post

He’ll be at the dippers within 12 months when he doesn’t get the attention he craves at Madrid

And we all know how they can polish a turd
What makes you think he will not be at Madrid after next season.

80,000 people turn out to see Mbappe's signing on fee. Say what you like about Madrid they know how to create a circus.

Bellingham will be under no illusion who the top dog is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.