Jude Bellingham

They definitely don't travel well. At all really.

Madrid's population is ~8 million, about the same as London.

Imagine if London had just two football teams. A big team (Royal London?) and a lesser team (London Athletic?). I suspect Royal London would clean up year year out in both the PL and CL.
Actually 6.7m and there are 5 teams in the greater Masrid area:
Fom the capital proper (Real Madrid, Atlético de Madrid and Rayo Vallecano) and two from the Community of Madrid (Getafe and Leganés)

Just seen the England team arriving home and Bellingham and Trent came off the plane together alone and the rest of the squad followed far behind. Two bad apples I would suggest that have fucked the cohesion of the squad and the sooner we bin waistcoat and these two off the better
And looking at the papers this morning, surely as eggs are eggs that wanker Arnold says he is keen to join Real Madrid this summer obviously to join his toxic mate Bellingham. They fucking deserve him

And looking at the papers this morning, surely as eggs are eggs that wanker Arnold says he is keen to join Real Madrid this summer obviously to join his toxic mate Bellingham. They fucking deserve him

Probably been mentioned before the euros and that's why those two have been sucking each other off for the past month.

How the fuck is he in the leadership group ? Far too young and full of himself
I'm probably not completely correct but I suspect he is in the leadership group because the media, and possibly the FA, have decided he's the "It" player. Much as Lauren James has been made that for the women's team.

They can do no wrong, somehow if they do, excuses are made and all is swiftly forgiven and forgotten. Selfish play is glossed over and turned into "Look how he/she tried to make something out of nothing," and etc.

I'm probably not completely correct but I suspect he is in the leadership group because the media, and possibly the FA, have decided he's the "It" player. Much as Lauren James has been made that for the women's team.

They can do no wrong, somehow if they do, excuses are made and all is swiftly forgiven and forgotten. Selfish play is glossed over and turned into "Look how he/she tried to make something out of nothing," and etc.

And which tells you everything about the integrity of the FA cronies !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.