Jude Bellingham

Just to see whether Bellingham is being unfairly picked on on this particular forum, had a look on one or two others.
This from Chelsea Shed End, for what it's worth:

Anyone else just don’t like Bellingham? Seems like an arrogant prick half the time. Just walked off the pitch at full time without congratulating a single Spanish player. Not even his Real Madrid colleagues. Seems like a sore loser when ever he isn’t winning and “big brothering” other players.

and

He's a complete c**t. Remember the CL games against Dortmund under Potter? We were winning so the c**t went, studs up, into Reece James. Dirty, cheating arrogant little twerp. Plus when he scored at the Euros giving it the "who else?". What a pratt.

Incidentally, vast majority of posters have pretty much the same verdict on Southgate. Obviously, they're very critical of him for not picking Palmer (something I'd be inclined to agree on, honestly) and favouring Kane, but pretty harsh on Phil. Not that Phil had a good tournament, but nobody much apart from us noticed how he was making runs and not being passed to. Bellingham, for me, certainly doesn't get a pass over Phil in the overall quality of his tournament.

80,000 not bad. Shame none of them travel to watch them play. They struggle to sell 1.5k tickets when they play at the Etihad.
They definitely don't travel well. At all really.

Madrid's population is ~8 million, about the same as London.

Imagine if London had just two football teams. A big team (Royal London?) and a lesser team (London Athletic?). I suspect Royal London would clean up year year out in both the PL and CL.

You can blame him entirely if his every first thought is about playing to the gallery which it clearly is and has at last been called out by a lot of people

He even slid on his knees in front of the cameras chasing a dead ball he was never going to get in the knockout stages

It might seem slight and a bit of an over the top criticism but a focused and professional athlete with their head in the game just stops running when they want to stop running.

Not knee slides.

That’s for the U9s which, having managed and coached this sort of behaviour out of that age group for many years, is all I see when I watch him

I’ve seen loads of kids like him. Usually enabled by the parents

“What you need to do is put Jude in goal so he can save it, throw it out to Jude at the back who can pass to Jude in midfield to lay out to Jude on the wing to cross for Jude to head in at the back post. You’re a shit manager you”

Literally dozens and dozens of times
I feel you pain!! I asked one Dad if he wanted us to change the team's name - using his son's name (ie Jude Athletic) :-) Don't think he like me after that. Wasn't even the best player, or second best for that matter. Kid went through about 5 teams over six or seven years because of the Dad and his ambition. We were 4th Division FFS!! He never played any higher than us either.

Reactions: moh
I think we all assume that players get on very well with each other and were all amazed when the Sheringham - Cole episode came to light.

How many people do we work with that we don't particularly get on with? But still accept are good at their job.

Kyle Walker is what? 35? And Bellingham way much younger. What would they have in common?

I attended one City players reunion and one of them couldn't make it. I remarked to one of the players it was a shame (name of player removed) wasn't here.
The reply surprised me greatly.....
"He isn't missed...."
Begins with T?

Imagine if London had just two football teams. A big team (Royal London?) and a lesser team (London Athletic?). I suspect Royal London would clean up year year out in both the PL and CL.
There’s actually four La Liga teams from Madrid now…. 3 from Madrid proper, Real, Atletico & Rayo Vallecano. Plus Leganes from the Greater Madrid area.

London united?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.