Jude Bellingham

It was a great goal, I have not denied that.

But it was also a lucky one. It could have just as easily not come off, as many of his (and other players’) attempts are a bicycle kicks have not. There is not wrong with acknowledging that.

The issue is that many are revising history because he scored that goal, as if Bellingham wasn’t one of the main reasons we were on the verge of going out in the first knockout round without it.

Every single effort at a goal may not come off, doesn't mean that every screamer is lucky.

Southgate is the reason we were on the verge of going out - our squad is class.

12 months ago he was one the best young players and even in the first 6 months at Real Madrid he was flying
But in the last 6 months, his levels dropped and he looked leggy in both games vs City, The player vs the big ego does him no good and that has come from being at Madrid and untouchable in the media.

he is not a 100% nailed-on pick for others Like Spain or Germany in his form at the moment, Until he loses the billy big bollocks attitude and starts to become a team player then only playing for england is his level

It was a great goal, I have not denied that.

But it was also a lucky one. It could have just as easily not come off, as many of his (and other players’) attempts are a bicycle kicks have not. There is not wrong with acknowledging that.

The issue is that many are revising history because he scored that goal, as if Bellingham wasn’t one of the main reasons we were on the verge of going out in the first knockout round without it.
The main reason England were on the verge of going out is directly down to the manager who still can’t get a team out of the superstars England have.

England should have used the recent friendlies to fine tune a set up that would work but they haven’t. From the outside looking in it’s almost as if he has just picked the best players and shoehorned them into an eleven. It’s not as simple as that

You can sit here and argue this player should play here, that player should play there but you don’t know until it’s been tested and Southgate has failed to do that

Every single effort at a goal may not come off, doesn't mean that every screamer is lucky.

Southgate is the reason we were on the verge of going out - our squad is class.
This much we can generally agree on, even if we differ on who exactly is currently “class”.

Offer him to Pep on a free and he’d be in our squad (the best in the world) before you’d finished the sentence.
He will struggle. The Champions League games highlighted defieciencies in his game. I know you are trolling in this thread. Has struggled in all his games. Nothing suggest in his recent performances make him World Class

Last edited:
Your responses make little-to-no-sense and it is obvious you have bought in to the Bellingham hype to the point of irrational assessment of his performances. You are also employing your normal shitehouse approach of selectively quoting and responding to only portions of my posts to elliminate context in an attempt to make your argument seem stronger to anyone not actuall following along.

The irony in your first sentence is astounding, as is your intellectual dishonesty. But I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.
You don't need to "buy" into anything when you can see it right there in front of your eyes.

I think he'd shine more in the deeper role, he'd see a lot more of the ball and would be able to vary his play up, simple passes, keep the ball ticking over, go on runs now and then. Then with gordan out wide creating width, more space centrally also allowing foden to shine in the 10 role. + foden isn't a selfish **** so Bellingham could use Phil for 1-2s helping us break lines better.
As it is, he hasn't the discipline/intelligence to play the role he's been given, he encroaches on other people's positions nullifying himself and them. He also tries to impress too often, dribbling and falling over expecting a free kick, but he isn't playing for real in la liga so isn't getting them.
Before the tournament pretty much everyone, from so called experts to the man in the street said I midfield 3 of rice, Bellingham and foden is as good as any in the tournament yet we still haven't seen it, the group stage was perfect to try it and by now would be a well oiled machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.