judge him in blue

DontLookBackInAnger said:
bluemoon201164 said:
well i think he will be a good signing and prove a lot of people wrong.

I'm sure people said that at any one of his other 7 clubs, but I bet only 2 of them would consider him a success.

every1 will have different oppinions on bellamy.mine,think he will do a good job for city.

BoundedCascade said:
honestly I dont know the whole thing behind the hatred of Bellamy from any point of view as I never followed the man. But if he signs then he is blue and I will support him.

Agree with this^^^^

simon23 said:
mackenzie said:
simon23 said:
mackenzie said:
We don't really have a choice. I think most of us want him to succeed in some shape or form.

If he pulls on the blue shirt and does some scoring I expect most of the posters on here to be changing their tune very soon. That's football.

i wont

dont care if he scores loads i want rid of him

simon, I usually agree with you on lots of stuff football related but not this one.

did you see the barton incident this weekend??????.....having a go at his own player on the pitch????

i expect worse from bellamy......he makes barton look like a saint!!!!!

im livid that we have signed this guy (and im a MH fan)......i cannot and will no support someone who is complete and utter scum......if he scores ill cheer but it wont be directed at him...it will be for the team......ill never clap him on or off the pitch...ill never even aim a decent look in his general direction......

i hope he has at most half a season at city and leaves in the summer when we sign players who will be clearly better than this overarrated, over paid obnoxious piece of dirt. i hope we sell him to lower league opposition and finsih his career!!!!!

That's a pretty disappointing sttitude for a blue mate. We have struggled at times this year (and the end of last season) because we don't have the grit in the team. You ask a lot of non-AC fans in Italy if they like Gattuso...I'm sure many hate him...but he bloody wants to win.

OK, different player, different position...but I think Bellamy has hunger to accomplish something...and I think his attitude is what our team need...the top 4 teams have been at their best with the likes of Vieira,Keane,Rooney,Terry in their teams...because they are the ones that keep the others going in close games - yet all their personalities don't endear everyone to them!

Get behind any bastard who pulls on a blue shirt...and cheer them as you would anyone else...that is what makes us good fans.

cant get my head round city fans not supporting one of the shirts...fukin disgusting actually.
there are some on here with high moral standards indeed.

He's clearly talented. Winning the PFA young player of the year, and sought after by top clubs - even Liverpool choosing him ahead of Torres as the solution. He's clearly struggled with different team leadership - except Mark Hughes. But Hughes knows and understands what he's getting.

A healthy Bellamy working with Mark Hughes is a clear asset to Man City. The only question I have is price. It's not clear what he's done at West Ham to be worth twice what he was a year and a half ago. He still has injury issues. But if money is no object, and Hughes wants him, I'm excited that Hughes gets the players he wants to fit the system he wants to play.

sorry but i will not support this guy ever.....i will cheer on the other forwards twice as hard to make sure they are successful so this guy doesnt get in the team.

and those players youn mentioned...terry, keane, rooney....id never ever have them at city either.

and as for needing his attitude......what like attacking his own players, going on strike,......god people on here complained when elano went public earlier this season (and bellamy isnt fit to lace elanos boots).....bellamy has done the same thing twice in the last week!!!!!......he wanted to go to spurs for starters...not us...he is only coming here because west ham wont deal with spurs......i hoipe we sell him to them at the end of the season.....

he'll score 15 goals a season, chase down every ball and work his socks off for hughes. he also looked awesome last time he played under hughesy, which is good enough for me. Hopefully hughes can control him ... if not then yes i dont want him anywhere near the club.

de niro said:
give bellamy a chance, lets see what he brings to our squad. none of us have had the chance to see him week in week out. once we have we can form our opinions. as soon as he puts that shirt on i for one will be right behind him.

sorry for the new thread but i just to get this off my chest.

Once again the voice of reason speaks...

I rate him, don't really like the persona he has but hey ho, he looks a certainty to be a blue so let's have him.

End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.