Julian Draxler

MSP said:
25 mil. eur maximum.
I doubt it. He will probably go for 25 million pounds if Schalke fail to make top 4, which is likely. If he has a stormer against Madrid then it changes everything. Then he would go for 35 million at least.

MSP said:
yeah, prices went mad but I's refuse to pay more for him than we paid for Silva, Nasri, Yaya or Aguero.

I don't think he is as special talent like Hazard where we should pay top price. We would be force of the nature with Hazard now.

No we wouldn't. While he is a great player I cannot see him displacing Silva or Nasri... As a pure winger he is not better than Navas.

alky313 said:
MSP said:
yeah, prices went mad but I's refuse to pay more for him than we paid for Silva, Nasri, Yaya or Aguero.

I don't think he is as special talent like Hazard where we should pay top price. We would be force of the nature with Hazard now.

No we wouldn't. While he is a great player I cannot see him displacing Silva or Nasri... As a pure winger he is not better than Navas.

Hazard is the best in the Premier League in his role. At 22, it is scary how good he will become. Very. He is better than Nasri for me, I'd have him over Navas too, Silva not so sure

whyalwaysyou said:
alky313 said:
MSP said:

Hazard is the best in the Premier League in his role. At 22, it is scary how good he will become. Very. He is better than Nasri for me, I'd have him over Navas too, Silva not so sure

You have to hand it to Mourinho, who have made Hazard even more complete with admirable defensive attributes he has never before shown in his career.

I'd say he is one of the top three players in the league atm, better than any of our wide midfielders.

Matt the Giant said:
whyalwaysyou said:
alky313 said:

You have to hand it to Mourinho, who have made Hazard even more complete with admirable defensive attributes he has never before shown in his career.

I'd say he is one of the top three players in the league atm, better than any of our wide midfielders.

He was too close to sign for us.

We invited him for the Derby that we won 1-0 with Kompany's goal.

We were willing to pay his pay out clause ( 32m) , but we refuse to pay 6m for his agent.

Right now he is worth more than 40m pound.

Daz_Blue said:
BREAKING: @JanAageFjortoft says Arsenal and Schalke have agreed a fee for Julian Draxler. Unconfirmed if he would join in January.
Guys i put Arsenal have agreed to meet Draxler's €45m (£37m) release #WheresDraxler before i think Fjortoft might have spotted it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.