Julian Draxler

I smell bullshit , Gotze saga proved that there is no such thing as loyalty in Fußball.

Bild are reliable now are they ? Behave, they're as useless as the rest of our rags. It's a typical young German turns down the whores of football to stay loyal to his boyhood club story. There's no way in hell we've bid that money for him

Translated.

City & Madrid activate the release clause AKN Madrid Schalke Midfielder Julian Draxler (19) sbesar £ 38 million. But Draxler not want to leave Germany.

MSP said:
38 million? No chance in hell.

Normally - no. In this transfer market this year it would not surprise me. Too many parties on the search - too less players moving.

Sorry... but who the f*ck is Draxler?

@RafaelH117: MCFC and RMA offering 45m for Draxler according to Sky Sports and getting rejected is what surprised me the most on this window so far.

Sounds like he has the potential to be as good as Messi/Ronaldo but how good is he atm?

@RafaelH117: Schalke can’t reject if they’re paying the buyout clause (37m), which implies that the player rejected. The other 8m for the agent probably.

^ Got to be kidding me. We're prepared to pay this guys agent and not Isco's dad? ....oooorr arrre we?

M24 Citizen said:

@RafaelH117: MCFC and RMA offering 45m for Draxler according to Sky Sports and getting rejected is what surprised me the most on this window so far.

Sounds like he has the potential to be as good as Messi/Ronaldo but how good is he atm?

@RafaelH117: Schalke can’t reject if they’re paying the buyout clause (37m), which implies that the player rejected. The other 8m for the agent probably.

^ Got to be kidding me. We're prepared to pay this guys agent and not Isco's dad? ....oooorr arrre we?
Draxler is a very talented youngster playing for Schalke at the moment. Similar type to Gotze I believe although I haven't watched much of him and can't tell, but he is regarded as one of the best talents in Germany right now.

Syth said:
M24 Citizen said:

Draxler is a very talented youngster playing for Schalke at the moment. Similar type to Gotze I believe although I haven't watched much of him and can't tell, but he is regarded as one of the best talents in Germany right now.

Thanks mate. I don't really watch any Bundesliga!

dref619 said:
Bild are reliable now are they ? Behave, they're as useless as the rest of our rags. It's a typical young German turns down the whores of football to stay loyal to his boyhood club story. There's no way in hell we've bid that money for him

Bild is more relieable than Daily Fail etc. - but in this case Schalke had an event yesterday and there manager confirmed it.

Just tells how desperate the market is - you see that with the sums called with Bale, too. There is better players - but which better player is available? That stories make you ask what sums you could achieve for better players or more ready players like Reus, Müller, Özil etc. or their spanish equivalents...

Draxler is the no. 5 of the German offensive midfielders right now - already better than Schürrle and Podolski but only 19. Very big talent. More direct than Götze is but more playmaker than Reus. He improved especially since the winter break.

Draxler himself said no to a transfer this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.