Junior Season Cards 50% increase

kippax71 said:
Even at £190 its cheap why not go to the family stand were you should be anyway.

So because I take my kids with me I've got to go and sit in a creche to watch the game now? They're 9 and 13 and go for the football, not to have their faces painted or watch some clown making dogs out of balloons.

No, in order to benefit from kiddy pricing you have to sit in the kiddy stand. You are perfectly fine to remain in the Colin Bell, but those are now designated as "premium" seats. As such those are now £190, or £140 if you are prepared to move to 1 or 3.

Danny Hoekman said:
kippax71 said:
Even at £190 its cheap why not go to the family stand were you should be anyway.

So because I take my kids with me I've got to go and sit in a creche to watch the game now? They're 9 and 13 and go for the football, not to have their faces painted or watch some clown making dogs out of balloons.

never been in the north stand then, ive sat their for the last three years with my son.. and well its nothing like you have just described.

but dont let the truth and facts get in the way of a good moan ehh

sniff said:
Danny Hoekman said:

never been in the north stand then, ive sat their for the last three years with my son.. and well its nothing like you have just described.

I think you need to read the thread on today's MEN article, sniff.

So its cheap in the family stand which will be the whole of the North Stand but then you'll be forced out when junior status expires and have to take whatever shit seats are available at full price which are likely to be minimal if the coming seasons are what we hope?

Have i got this right cos this sounds shite!

sniff said:
Danny Hoekman said:

I do come across as a moaning old git, don't I?!!

I have sat in block 239 in the past - my wife used to sit there with our youngest. It's all the planned kids entertainment programme that we're going to have to suffer because I can't afford to stay in CB2 that I'm on about.

Balti said:
So its cheap in the family stand which will be the whole of the North Stand but then you'll be forced out when junior status expires and have to take whatever shit seats are available at full price which are likely to be minimal if the coming seasons are what we hope?

Have i got this right cos this sounds shite!
Yes there does seem to be a flaw in this grand plan...unless the expansion plans for the ground/new stadium are going to be reality.

My prediciment is that I bring my lad to about half the games as he's not long since turned 4. I've sat with people for over 10 years and it's great to introduce the young un to the 'lads' etc.... I don't want to move away from people whom I've known for more years than I care to remember. My gut reaction is to knock the wee ones ticket on the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.