Junior Season Cards 50% increase

How do you think the owners feel when transfer prices are increased by millions just because they're rich! Lol

Danny Hoekman said:
sniff said:
never been in the north stand then, ive sat their for the last three years with my son.. and well its nothing like you have just described.

but dont let the truth and facts get in the way of a good moan ehh

I do come across as a moaning old git, don't I?!!

I have sat in block 239 in the past - my wife used to sit there with our youngest. It's all the planned kids entertainment programme that we're going to have to suffer because I can't afford to stay in CB2 that I'm on about.

well the way you put it their sounds a fair point to me mate.

lancs blue said:
Balti said:
So its cheap in the family stand which will be the whole of the North Stand but then you'll be forced out when junior status expires and have to take whatever shit seats are available at full price which are likely to be minimal if the coming seasons are what we hope?

Have i got this right cos this sounds shite!
Yes there does seem to be a flaw in this grand plan...unless the expansion plans for the ground/new stadium are going to be reality.

Surely that would have been the time to phase these changes in so that similar seats could have been offered in the new expanded south stand?

Having been made redundant recently renewing our ST's was always going to be an issue for me this time around but these changes and price increases probably knock them on the head for me sadly. Just as we are about to make all the years of suffering worthwhile the club punishes some of the loyal fans with some ill-thought out hair brained money grabbing scheme. YCMIU. Friggin thanks City.

Don't really understand all this "have to move" / "being forced to move" business.

As I see it, the only people being "forced" to move are adults with no kids in the North Stand.

Kids elsewhere in the ground can stay where they are at cheap (£140 /£190) rather than very cheap (£95) prices.

I would imagine that my "premium" seat in Colin Bell Level 2 will be costing me around £700-750 once the upgrade to facilities takes place after next season.
You can understand that the club is reluctant to have too many of these premium type seats occupied at £95 super-discounted prices... since they are missing out on so much revenue.

The points that most people seem to have missed with very few exceptions are these:-
1. Kids in CB level two now have to pay £190 rather than £95, a 100% increase
2. Those without kids sitting in North Stand have to move whether they like it or not. Spare a thought for two brothers who sit togther but one has two kids the other none!
3. Once those kids in North Stand are too old whole family has to move again, where will they go if all the better seats have already been allocated.

When you remove the 'I'm ok Jack' types from this thread and leave the sensible people then most on here will realise that the club have screwed up big time on this. I have already emailed the club about this total cock up and expect more to do so. I thought we supported a club who listened to their fans. Well I want to know which fans they were listening to when they came up with this moronic plan!

Eds said:
The points that most people seem to have missed with very few exceptions are these:-
2. Those without kids sitting in North Stand have to move whether they like it or not. Spare a thought for two brothers who sit togther but one has two kids the other none!
3. Once those kids in North Stand are too old whole family has to move again, where will they go if all the better seats have already been allocated.

When you remove the 'I'm ok Jack' types from this thread and leave the sensible people then most on here will realise that the club have screwed up big time on this. I have already emailed the club about this total cock up and expect more to do so. I thought we supported a club who listened to their fans. Well I want to know which fans they were listening to when they came up with this moronic plan!

That sums it up nicely , I am not affected by this as my youngest turned 16 this year but over the past few years I have benefited from the discounted prices sitting on L2 of the East Stand and got lucky that seats came available as my kids were old enough to take them .

Having sat with the same people since before my kids were even a twinkle in my eye I think I would have been as pissed off if I had to move as a lot seem to be on here .

Another unthought through plan by our beloved club , can't even blame Halford these days .

When my lad first started attending games with me at Maine Rd, he was about 7 years old.I used to sit with my brother and his mate, in the Kippax lower.
When we moved to Coms the four of us still sat together, along with most of the same crowd we had sat amongst.

As the years have gone on, my lad has grown and gone working abroad, my brother has moved with his daughter into the Northstand, along with his mate and his son.
I now sit on my own , but still amongst some of those who have been in those same seats for a number of years and still enjoy the banter that goes with it.

It wouldnt really matter to me where I sat as long as could watch my beloved team. My point is,all those who are being encouraged to move to the Northstand, things evolve and within a couple of games at the start of next season your new seat will feel as though you have been in it for ever.

I understand your reactions, but once you have calmed down you'll realise things never stay the same.

End of story

Eds said:
1. Instead of complaining about the hike in price you should realise how fortunate you've been for the last few seasons getting a seasoncard for a ridiculously low price of £95. Without looking into the figures im confident the new price is still cheaper than most of grounds. It's like buying your food shopping on sale and then complaining when the sale ends despite the new price still being one of the lowest around. (Sorry, i'm hungry :P)
2. If there's 2 kids and 2 adults then that shouldn't be a problem, isn't the criteria two adults for 1 child?
3. Everybody that has every sat in the family stand has been in that same situation.

Eds said:
Can I thank the club via this board for putting my daughter's season card up from £95 to £190! My son who wanted a card for the first time now can't go as I can't afford £380. And before anyone says it I sit with a lot of friends and I don't want to move to the North stand. Mr Cook says the club is 'showing a continued commitment to families and young supporters' Yes great commitment offering a 50% rise. What a complete and utter cock up by City, who says they are listening to the fans?

stop fucking moaning if you want to with your kids you still can so you sit with friends well heres a question for you

whats more importan sitting with friends or keeping your kids happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.