Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
80s Shorts said:
It was an off the cuff comment you balloon. Did it hurt your feelings as it is the 3rd time you have brought it up.

haha - 4th actually, and one that i will never tire of laughing at from scrotes like you!!

Proper made me laugh. Had a few big mouths offering bets to me last week too but I thought I'd spare them further misery.

I think it was tuesday we had this discussion Dave? but it was off the cuff so it didn't matter (O:

Didsbury Dave said:
80s Shorts said:
It was an off the cuff comment you balloon. Did it hurt your feelings as it is the 3rd time you have brought it up.

haha - 4th actually, and one that i will never tire of laughing at from scrotes like you!!

Proper made me laugh. Had a few big mouths offering bets to me last week too but I thought I'd spare them further misery.

It is going to be interesting now in the post Mancini world how you are going to display your effortless superiority over all the idiots on here.

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It is going to be interesting now in the post Mancini world how you are going to display your effortless superiority over all the idiots on here.
You need to let go the insults, mate. They are ringing a little hollow now, don't you think?

I can honestly understand this is a difficult and humiliating time for you.

Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:

You need to let go the insults, mate. They are ringing a little hollow now, don't you think?

So you get it right one year in three and all of a sudden you are Victor Chandler.

80s Shorts said:
This from a numpty who on Tuesday was told Mancini was out and he responded with ill put £500 on it he isn't (@5/1)- Doh!!!

-- Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm --

It might surprise you bud but we don't agree on everything, this is another, though he was right 3 months ago bob was gone, I disagreed )8- though this will even the score!!!

Did you have a five ton bet with him zin?

The cookie monster said:
80s Shorts said:

No mate - his dole money wouldn't cover it - was off the cuff like he said (O:

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:

So you get it right one year in three and all of a sudden you are Victor Chandler.
Seriously mate, let it go. Move on.
No one likes a bad loser. I appreciate its been a tough few days for you but you need to find a new enemy now because The Cabal is no more. The war is over.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger, so I can only advise that you learn from this and maybe choose your enemies and battles a little wiser in future.

Chin up lad. Don't let it eat you up ;-)

The cookie monster said:
80s Shorts said:

Did he fuck. He never replied. Cant shut up about it now. Didn't realise it had upset him so much though.

Some of the triumphalism at the sacking is quite pathetic. I suppose when they've been going on about it for years they were bound to be correct eventually.

I know I've been going on about Jose as the man as a short term fix, but Klopp? Oh my seriously... I've got butterflies just thinking about it. Please let it be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.