Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it depends on the kind of personality we need at the healm.

Calm, calculated, understated and sophisticated - Pellegrini

OR

Dynamic, passionate, energetic and infectious - Klopp

Kompany_MCFC said:
For me he seems to play again a somewhat similar style to roberto again with wingers so who knows he may be up on boards list of people.
Heh similar style to Mancini? Yes, he look like Roberto, and only difference between them is that this guy won almost everything possible and in the same time he was not spend 10% of the budget which Roberto had. Actualy this guy discover extra ordinary talents, train them, and after while, he sell them for huge amount of money to those like Roberto.

I thought klopp built his team BVB team around counter attacking, is he really such a fit. Seems like a cool guy and indeed talented but I thought Ferran and Begiristan want a manager that plays a dominate the ball style.

Wouldn't shock me if it ends up being De Boar he is looking for a new challenge isn't he.

citysince88 said:
Wouldn't shock me if it ends up being De Boar he is looking for a new challenge isn't he.

This guy?

Wild%20Boar-9.jpg

Apparently, it was once his dream to become a manager in The Premier League, but was quoted as saying, "But now, the dream is over"

He apparently said this after their game at our place: "The football paradise is The Bundesliga. We have the most competetive league, the best stadia and the fans are great. England comes close, but that's a dream I had when I began in Management. However, now, the dream is over."

hallstreetblue said:
Apparently, it was once his dream to become a manager in The Premier League, but was quoted as saying, "But now, the dream is over"

He apparently said this after their game at our place: "The football paradise is The Bundesliga. We have the most competetive league, the best stadia and the fans are great. England comes close, but that's a dream I had when I began in Management. However, now, the dream is over."

That was before the team he built started to disintegrate.

BillyShears said:
I also think it's interesting that we were supposedly prepared to trigger Gotze's release clause, and are now reportedly prepared to trigger Isco's. Both players at clubs who's managers we could want.

Gotze's already gone to Bayern for £30m.

Question is ... will Dortmund sell more players, will that make Klopp leave seeing his work undone, or make him stay knowing his has money to spend?

As with Pellegrini, Malaga are in a financial mess, banned from Europe next season.

The Hokygens bloke currently at Bayern, looks about 80 and has said "he is too old to travel abroad." .... might be a good fill for Dortmund if Klopp wants to leave maybe?

Mourniho ... CL record is probably better than anyone's. Shown he can win league titles in different countries. Maybe a better man-manager, but can be a troublemaker for club boards. Question over his longevity at clubs too.

Benitez ... failed in the league here. A "close but no cigar" type of manager. Did fluke a CL title though.

My preference in order:

1. Klopp
2. Mourinho
3. Me.

citysince88 said:
I thought klopp built his team BVB team around counter attacking, is he really such a fit. Seems like a cool guy and indeed talented but I thought Ferran and Begiristan want a manager that plays a dominate the ball style.

Klopp is probably, from a coaching/tactical standpoint, somewhere halfway between Pep and Arrigo Saachi. He's not a pure tiki-taka coach, but then his philosophy on football is Saachi's, which sounds very similar to Pep's.

Great clubs have had one thing in common throughout history, regardless of era or tactics. They owned the pitch and they owned the ball. That means when you have the ball you dictate play and when you are defending you control the space.

When I got the tip in the morning I backed him a 33/1 would be immense. And most of my holiday money in one go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.