Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like having a shit at your new bird's Mam and Dad's house, realising there's no bog roll and then her Mam quietly pushing a few sheets of tissue under the door to save your blushes.

How often do managers of this calibre suddenly just drop out of the fucking sky at a time when you're really really struggling?

If we aren't all over this guy the whole Management Team need sacking.

i like klopp, he doesn't need to buy a superstar player. but he can create promising young player to be a world class. too bad cartel club like bayern always stole his star players.

i'm a little bit disappointed with Pelle. a manager with no alternative plans. one strategy and game play for all matches. defending looks comical and the team sucks at set pieces. didn't look he's study what opponents strength and weaknesses.

Ray78 said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:
I'm not convinced by him tbh

Same here.

Count me in.A manager that agrees to sell the two thirds of his best players to end up fighting relegation in the span of a year, is not what i wish for City.
A great coach would have some balls to stand up and confront the likes of Begristain and Soriano when they ask for silly manoeuvers.
I still have my money on Ancelloti, Simeone and Pepe, to replace

Manuel-Pellegrini-gallery-002.jpg

ZZmaestro said:
Ray78 said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:

Same here.

Count me in.A manager that agrees to sell the two thirds of his best players to end up fighting relegation in the span of a year, is not what i wish for City.
A great coach would have some balls to stand up and confront the likes of Begristain and Soriano when they ask for silly manoeuvers.

Absolute fucking bollocks. He's already stated that the reason he is leaving is because his best players were sold, and the only reason he didn't leave last year was because it was too late and it would have meant leaving them in the lurch.

ZZmaestro said:
Ray78 said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:

Same here.

Terrible post.

City will never appoint a manager just because he becomes available nor will they be bounced into an appointment or make policy on the hoof. They will have plans in place to appoint a new manager if they feel that Peller's time is up and they'll have a list of candidates they are prepared to appoint then. If Klopp is on that list he's in with a chance: if not he'll never manage City.

As a manager Klopp's record is mighty impressive, and there can be no argument about that. I do think, though, that managers who build a club on talent from the academy have to have an awful lot of good luck to find that such talented players are there at the right time, and often can build one such team but never a second!

stony said:
ZZmaestro said:
Ray78 said:
Same here.

Absolute fucking bollocks. He's already stated that the reason he is leaving is because his best players were sold, and the only reason he didn't leave last year was because it was too late and it would have meant leaving them in the lurch.

Agreed to level that at him is ludicrous. If he came to us his age and experience (for that age), is very attractive. Could he persuade Reus to follow?

The people in charge of us are entirely obsessed with the playing style and have already said that there are a limited number of managers capable of playing in that style. I don't know if Klopp's teams play in the style that the claim to want to play. Admittedly his team plays in a style that regularly rips our style apart, but apparently that's not good enough.

I'd be well pleased with him as our manager though, if only to have a bit of passion on the bench.

post-27860-Borussia-dortmund-manager-jurg-Fjzb.gif

I'd still prefer Guardiola though, but if he's not going to come, then there's no point waiting around like a blind date who's been stood up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.