Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11537367/Jurgen-Klopp-quits-Borussia-Dortmund-live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -live.html</a>

Funny

If the owners are set on firing Pellegrini this summer then Klopp is likely to be the best available replacement. But I still think giving Pellegrini another season is worth it and if it doesn't work out then even if Pep isn't bored at Bayern by then we could hire Low (after he's widely expected to leave after the 2016 Euros). Low definitely fits our game better and has a greater record of achievement than Klopp.

Sheikh Mansour sailed the Rhine in his massive yacht, brought us back a manager name of Jurgen Klopp.

Not the best rhyming couplet in the world, I know. Also means he'll have had to pick him up in Dusseldorf rather than Dortmund but it's a simple enough journey.

I'm convinced Klopp is going to Real, Ancelotti was a couple of minutes from losing to Atletico last season and being sacked anyways, I can see him being sacked if they don't win the league again or lose in the CL

aguerooo93 said:
If the owners are set on firing Pellegrini this summer then Klopp is likely to be the best available replacement. But I still think giving Pellegrini another season is worth it and if it doesn't work out then even if Pep isn't bored at Bayern by then we could hire Low (after he's widely expected to leave after the 2016 Euros). Low definitely fits our game better and has a greater record of achievement than Klopp.

really just how bad do we have to get before you`ll want him gone

Manchester City 'not looking at appointing Jurgen Klopp' as new boss
Last Updated: 15/04/15 4:14pm

Manchester City are not looking at Jurgen Klopp to become their next manager, according to Sky sources.

And at this stage City have no plans to replace Manuel Pellegrini, who has come under increasing pressure at the Etihad after a poor run of form.

It’s our understanding however that City will be looking to refresh their squad this summer, with plenty of comings and goings expected at the Etihad in the next window.

City have dropped to fourth in the Premier League, 12 points behind leaders Chelsea, and the champions look certain to be relinquishing their grip on the title.

They have lost six of their last eight matches in the league, and now face a battle to finish in the top four and qualify for next season’s Champions League.

Speaking after Sunday’s 4-2 derby defeat to rivals Manchester United, Pellegrini told Sky Sports: "My future is not the most important thing about what happened today.

"I'll continue working. We have to play six more games to try to finish as high as we can and, for me, that's the only thing that's important.”

When Dortmund called a press conference on Wednesday morning, it was widely anticipated that Klopp’s departure would be announced.

Sky Bet quickly reported a surge of money on the German being appointed as City’s new manager.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9806777/manchester-city-not-looking-at-appointing-jurgen-klopp-as-new-boss

BayernMan said:
Manchester City 'not looking at appointing Jurgen Klopp' as new boss
Last Updated: 15/04/15 4:14pm

Manchester City are not looking at Jurgen Klopp to become their next manager, according to Sky sources.

And at this stage City have no plans to replace Manuel Pellegrini, who has come under increasing pressure at the Etihad after a poor run of form.

It’s our understanding however that City will be looking to refresh their squad this summer, with plenty of comings and goings expected at the Etihad in the next window.

City have dropped to fourth in the Premier League, 12 points behind leaders Chelsea, and the champions look certain to be relinquishing their grip on the title.

They have lost six of their last eight matches in the league, and now face a battle to finish in the top four and qualify for next season’s Champions League.

Speaking after Sunday’s 4-2 derby defeat to rivals Manchester United, Pellegrini told Sky Sports: "My future is not the most important thing about what happened today.

"I'll continue working. We have to play six more games to try to finish as high as we can and, for me, that's the only thing that's important.”

When Dortmund called a press conference on Wednesday morning, it was widely anticipated that Klopp’s departure would be announced.

Sky Bet quickly reported a surge of money on the German being appointed as City’s new manager.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9806777/manchester-city-not-looking-at-appointing-jurgen-klopp-as-new-boss

What would you expect, for City to state yes we are in for Klopp but we hope the current manager can still motivate himself and the team to qualify for Champs League oh and by the way half the squad will be leaving as will our piss poor medical team.

I love Klopp, and I think he would be amazing for us. He brings a different, less predictable style and this summer is the summer to bring him in since we're rebuilding. Giving klopp a £200 mil budget to build around his coaching style is much better than building around pellegrini who most people see leaving next year anyways. Players seem to love klopp, and makes city much more attractive for transfer targets, especially dortmund players. Imagine our first two deals this summer is klopp and reus following him. That might also get us khedira's signature, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.