Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
like most people on here would love to see it happen, but really can't.

Our club is run from the top down. We have now have two Spanish board directors who run the show. Guess which league they've been watching the most, its not going to be the Bundesliga.

They've done their research I expect mostly on managers within the La Liga and feel comfortable with the safe option of Pelle, rather than the mad persona of Klopp. i.e. they know what they're getting.

LoveCity said:
Well here are his quotes from February after links to the Chelsea job...

"I can turn them down straight away. I will not be moving there. But I do think it is cool that I am being named in the same breath as Mourinho and Guardiola. That is enough for me - that is already a personal triumph, but I am not available, sorry."
Give him the world and he will come.

Maybe, I hope.

LoveCity said:

"I can turn them down straight away. I will not be moving there. But I do think it is cool that I am being named in the same breath as Mourinho and Guardiola. That is enough for me - that is already a personal triumph, but I am not available, sorry."

Gotta love his humility. He made similar comments last season when he was linked with the Madrid job. Said something like he didn't need to take the job, being linked with enough for him.

80s Shorts said:
I hear nobody has got a fucking scoobies.

I'm hearing this loud and clear, 80s Shorts! Yer listen to SSNakesTV reporters outside the London hotel, outside the CB Stand, and at the Madjesters Stadium and they are quite impressive spinning yarn after yarn. They're gonna be buried upto their armpits in sackcloth.

LoveCity said:

Here's your transfer kitty Jurgen :

one-billion-pounds-2760.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.