Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Definitely needs his own thread. I've heard from several people now that Pele isn't the only candidate for the job and City are more than happy for the media to continue linking him with the job for the moment.

Are we talking to Klopp's people? Again, sticking my neck out, I believe we are. I tend to believe the people who told me because they've no reason to lie to me (they're not Blues, they aren't based in England, and they work in football).

Personally I think this guy is the absolute perfect fit for out club on every single level. He ticks every box from European experience/success, to youth development, an eye for a good player, attacking football, and the charisma and intelligence to be the public face of the club and work with the people around him rather than against them.

I also think it's interesting that we were supposedly prepared to trigger Gotze's release clause, and are now reportedly prepared to trigger Isco's. Both players at clubs who's managers we could want.

Now that we're without manager we can talk directly to him. An almost absolute certainty is that City reps will be at the CL final.

C'mon Txiki, Khaldoun, Ferran, and Sheikh Mansour. This is the man. Move heaven and earth and get the deal done!

Klopp would be my first choice too. Not going to get my hopes up though, we will see

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
LoveCity said:
Well here are his quotes from February after links to the Chelsea job...

"I can turn them down straight away. I will not be moving there. But I do think it is cool that I am being named in the same breath as Mourinho and Guardiola. That is enough for me - that is already a personal triumph, but I am not available, sorry."

Here's your transfer kitty Jurgen :

one-billion-pounds-2760.jpg

I see Bobs already taken his cut..

samharris said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
LoveCity said:
Well here are his quotes from February after links to the Chelsea job...

"I can turn them down straight away. I will not be moving there. But I do think it is cool that I am being named in the same breath as Mourinho and Guardiola. That is enough for me - that is already a personal triumph, but I am not available, sorry."

Here's your transfer kitty Jurgen :

one-billion-pounds-2760.jpg

I see Bobs already taken his cut..
We had to give him his pay out.

crystal_mais said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Sorry to piss on your parade billy but it isn't gonna happen, I'd love him to but it's pellegrini to fit with the long TERM appointment 8)

you of the belief Pellegrini is keeping the seat warm for Pep Zin?

Eh? I'm getting confused now Zin. Your kid pretty much said it wasn't Pellegrini yesterday.

80s Shorts said:
I hear nobody has got a fucking scoobies.

This from a numpty who on Tuesday was told Mancini was out and he responded with ill put £500 on it he isn't (@5/1)- Doh!!!<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
crystal_mais said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Sorry to piss on your parade billy but it isn't gonna happen, I'd love him to but it's pellegrini to fit with the long TERM appointment 8)

you of the belief Pellegrini is keeping the seat warm for Pep Zin?

Eh? I'm getting confused now Zin. Your kid pretty much said it wasn't Pellegrini yesterday.

It might surprise you bud but we don't agree on everything, this is another, though he was right 3 months ago bob was gone, I disagreed )8- though this will even the score!!!

I certainly want him but i think he will stick to german football he seems stable there even though it seems there will be a a massive loss of some players such as gotze.

For me he seems to play again a somewhat similar style to roberto again with wingers so who knows he may be up on boards list of people.

Klopp would be great, but I really think Pellegrini would be better, I don't know why but this guy seems to fit city much better.

Yep Klopp for me

Heynkes has also mentioned today that he doesn´t know what he´s doing after the Bayern job. Doesn´t sound like he´s retiring just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.