Just a thought.......................

whicko said:
intheknow! said:
I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.
FFS Get behind the manager you whinging prick!
Methinks there is a typo error in your username. The OP raises a perfectly reasonable point.

intheknow! said:
whicko said:
intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.

WHY? I don't believe Mancini is the right manager for us.

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm --

mancity1 said:
The OP is entitled to his view and he does raise some debatable points about Mancini's man management skills.

Whether that means he is not the right man for the job or that we should look for a better manager in the next stage of our progression is another matter altogether.

As long as we " keep improving " to quote someone familiar to us all , he is fine by me.

A Cup and Chumps league qualification notwithstanding the amount spent on players is a pass mark for me in his first full season.

If he fails his KPI's set by the board he will go the same way as MH did.

I'm a girl!!

Can I ask who you think is the right manager for us?

PistonBlue said:
intheknow! said:
whicko said:

WHY? I don't believe Mancini is the right manager for us.

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm --

mancity1 said:
The OP is entitled to his view and he does raise some debatable points about Mancini's man management skills.

Whether that means he is not the right man for the job or that we should look for a better manager in the next stage of our progression is another matter altogether.

As long as we " keep improving " to quote someone familiar to us all , he is fine by me.

A Cup and Chumps league qualification notwithstanding the amount spent on players is a pass mark for me in his first full season.

If he fails his KPI's set by the board he will go the same way as MH did.

I'm a girl!!

Can I ask who you think is the right manager for us?

Someone experienced in handling big egos. This club is attempting rapid rise in a short period of time. It requires a manager like Guus Hiddink, IMO.

lionheart said:
whicko said:
intheknow! said:
Methinks there is a typo error in your username. The OP raises a perfectly reasonable point.
Then why doesn't he start a thread ' I don't like Mancini ' instead.
With regard to usernames 'people in glass houses...'

Well intheknow your "thinking" is shit and you probably play fifa to much.

We are improving as a team and have got rid of all the shithouses bar Tevez.

Mancini was given ultimatums and he met and improved on them.

All the haters were bitching last season about our defensive mentality, yet when he has changed to a more attacking setup it's still not enough.

Who would you have ? a frankinstein of baconface, van gaal, mourinho ?

Nobody could have done more than he has so far, he is also young and will only get better as a manager.

I can't beleive people are still questioning Mancini and would rather listen to Tevez version of events.
The same Tevez who has
Put in countless transfer requests in an attempt to get more money.
Gets preferential treatment and extended holidays.
Time off to see his kids but fucks off to shag his teenage bird instead.
Twice took off City scarves and discarded them to the floor at the cup final.
Had to be warned with a fine of two weeks wages just to turn up our first trophy parade in 35 years.
The man is a lying fucking snake and even if Alan Ball was in charge I'd back him over a weasel like Tevez.

Using this to have a pop at Mancini is a cunts trick.

Fuck Tevez and all his little fanboys.

City first, every fucking time.

Chick Counterfly said:
I must have been dreaming when I saw Balotelli get quite the mouthful after being dragged off in LA.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VwVeCgcRs[/youtube]

intheknow! said:
How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

to answer your question simply ..............

Tevez signed by Hughes
Adebayor signed by Hughes
Bellamy signed by Hughes

Balotelli signed by Mancini

Mario's bad behaviour has rarely been on the pitch and he's the type of guy who would not jepodise what happens on the pitch and he's young and looks influented by Mancini. Mancini can't go into the history of players like Ade, Bellers and Tevez because they'res so much of it, but Ballotelli's history is easy to catch up on and change becuase Mancini has been part of it since day 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.