just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also went to the match. Couple of points.
1) First off the young dickheads that walked into the Walton Club an houtr before the game screaming for pills, ecsatsy and growling at Hull fans (in a place resembling a Phoenix Nights set) was out of order and I was ashamed they were Blues. I am all for edgy,singing, giving it away fans but a time and a place lads.
2) I did think Bellamy had an off game adn Tevex was non existent at Hull. I can forgive this due to form this season.
3) I thought Viera and Johnson had decent debuts.
4) What the fxck were the tactics i agree! All game we were shouting where is the width? NONE.
5) Forgeting the width we were second to most balls. They wanted it we didn't.
Last three away games I went to left pissed off. Everton, Rags and Hull.
I am not going to Chelsea. Watch on the box .
We better imporve on these performances if we are to beat Stoke in the Cup.
P.S I would take 6th and lifting the FA Cup. (a question posed on another thread)

to have 3 managers in 1 season would be a record, all the disruption it creates would see us plummet down the league, we do need to have some stability

Esteban de la Sexface said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
and now i have heard it all! Everybody was arse licking mancini when we won 4 out of 4 and now we lose a game every1 turns on him! sort it out you bunch of hypocryts

This sounds familiar, I'm sure we had a manager this season who won his first four with clean sheets too, and beat Chelsea and Arsenal, I could be wrong though

i will admit i was a hughes outer but i never said he was the manager for us. people are turning there backs on mancini because he has lost a couple of games

It's more to do with the gash tactics, team selections and performances more than the fact he's "only lost 2 games".

can i put on record i want mancini to be a resounding success, i want city to play with flair, creativity and ingenuity.

so possibly time to draw a line under hull, a clean slate for the bolton game

One thing everyone can agree on is that he has made a series of poor positions as manager. Ok, it is not his players but the players he has at his disposal are all very good players and he needs to work out how to use them effectively quick.

He needs to start to use the width of the pitch by using 2 wingers. Bellamy is ineffective on the right so he needs to either play on the left or up front or be benched. If Bellamy plays then SWP should be on the other wing.

Barry and De Jong are not an effective midfield pairing. Its one of those (my preference would be barry) alongside Ireland.

Onouha should be playing in front of Boyata for me. When all our defenders are fit then Lescott and Kompany should be the centre halfs as I think Toure looks very average.

i said it at the time we signed him and i say it again...mancini is too one-dimensional

he needs to overhaul his tactical philosophies and accept some change will be needed in his thought process if we are to kick on from this

City have always had a history and tradition of playing attractive ,attacking football with flair.

We, the fans won't accept anything less.

So this negative, narrow, dull ,Serie A ,ltalian crap needs to stop, its just not our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.