just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas North said:
City have always had a history and tradition of playing attractive ,attacking football with flair.

We, the fans won't accept anything less.

So this negative, narrow, dull ,Serie A ,ltalian crap needs to stop, its just not our way.

if it help us win trophys then im not arsed

Lucas North said:
City have always had a history and tradition of playing attractive ,attacking football with flair.

So this negative, narrow, dull ,Serie A ,ltalian crap needs to stop, its just not our way.
In that case you will slash your wrists under Mourinho!!!

whos the answer then?

I'd say TIME is

This is unbelievable reading i must say,i think Mancini is doing well for a manger new to the english game.
The knee jerk reactions to defeats on this site is unbelievable.City are not a side who have been competing at the top of the table until recently and we have no devine right to win every game,it seems to me some city fans now think we do have that right and expect a win every game.
The fact of the matter is that an away game against any side in the top flight is going to be difficult prosposition.Yesterdays performance left a lot to be desired but the same clowns going into overdrive on the doom and gloom are still the same people who were doing it when Hughes was in charge.
I think a bit of time and patience should be afforded to a manager who has only been at the club since late december,give the man a chance.In that time he has overseen 10 games and won 7,not to shabby in my book.

I think we all agree we have the players to do the job in all positions
they sometimes just don't gel when we would be picking the same team
as Hughes and Mancini.
Tactically the Serie A is so different than the Premier league, I believe
Mancini is only a caretaker manager until the Special one arrives, when
they do a job swap.
We all want to win every game and now we expect to do so because
we believe we should, that is not a given right, you have to earn it.
Under achievers don't forget that, are we ready for Champions League
or will the Europa be a better option.
I can't wait till Mancini has all players fit and back then let judge him
on his tactics, he should know all their strengths and weaknesses by
now.
What he doesnt know is the opposition, there are no easy games in
this league, but he needs to be able to swap tactics mid game when
neccessary to achieve a result.

i really can't make my mind up. he doesn't have much time to prove his worth, and i don't want our club to be a merry-go-round of managers and staff.. that is a big sticking point. new staff, new ways of training, new diets, it all has a effect on the players.

when he first joined you expected us to win, its the way it works with new managers. now that period of shiny and new is over is where mancini will either get found out, or really prove what he can do.. starting tomorrow against bolton.

like i say, i'm on the fence. but still undecided whereabouts i should sit.

flb said:
Lucas North said:

whos the answer then?

I'd say TIME is

Time is only right when you have the right people given time.

The problem is knowing who are the right people.

But stick with idiots you can give them all the time in the world and they will deliver nothing.

Chippy_boy said:
flb said:

whos the answer then?

I'd say TIME is

Time is only right when you have the right people given time.

The problem is knowing who are the right people.

But stick with idiots you can give them all the time in the world and they will deliver nothing.
Hasnt the last 34 years told you anything?

Lucas North said:

yes lets get back to attractive football even if it means winning fuck all for another 34 years.

joking aside, i know what you mean, but can we win something before we entertain at all costs, i not sure i can last for another 34 months never mind years. its my clock thats ticking:)

Neville the rat boy said:
This is unbelievable reading i must say,i think Mancini is doing well for a manger new to the english game.
The knee jerk reactions to defeats on this site is unbelievable.City are not a side who have been competing at the top of the table until recently and we have no devine right to win every game,it seems to me some city fans now think we do have that right and expect a win every game.
The fact of the matter is that an away game against any side in the top flight is going to be difficult prosposition.Yesterdays performance left a lot to be desired but the same clowns going into overdrive on the doom and gloom are still the same people who were doing it when Hughes was in charge.
I think a bit of time and patience should be afforded to a manager who has only been at the club since late december,give the man a chance.In that time he has overseen 10 games and won 7,not to shabby in my book.

how dare you, dont you come on here again, this is not the place for positivity :)

r.soleofsalford said:
Neville the rat boy said:

how dare you, dont you come on here again, this is not the place for positivity :)

In fairness the crap i have read on this thread is ridiculous,hes only in the door and hes being turned on already.hes only taken 10 games 6 of which were away from home a return of 7 wins is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.