just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
willymanc said:
lown is a bit strong but Boyata has been a disaster - forget statistics, Nedum should have played at the swamp and at Hull and bringing Johnson on with Petrov and SWP on the bench maybe he does not like winning. Maybe he should conentrate a bit more then when picking the side. Why has he not stood Bellamy down for a bit - he can't control it he can't pass at the moment his decision making is off and he has no understanding with Barry
Not to mention taking our most effective midfielder off - Ireland
Onouha is too small to partner Toure. You need height against Hesselink and Altidore. Boyata was outmuscled and out manouvered, but he had the shirt, and I don't think Onouha would have done much better.

Bellamy picked up a knee injury at Hull. Sound's like he's aggravated his old injury. Think we lost at Hull, because we didn't start playing until the 2nd half. everton, Hull have shown that if you play with a very high tempo against City we can't handle it. Are wingers going to help? Don't think so. We need the old Vieira.

Fellaini was brilliant against liverpool until he went off injured. We need a player like that in the middle of the park

Talking with a villa fan today we both saying mangers complicate the game to much, its not a difficult game to play but fuck me them bosses dont half fart about. look at rafa when he makes a substition, hes their with his note pad parping on to his sub writing on bits of paper, pointing in all sorts of directions poor sub dosent know if hes coming or going. ffs just tell him where you want him to play and let the lad play. Then theres the bench, how many fooking people do they need on that bench, i couldnt name half those people sat on their arses with their big coats on looking bored out of their minds.

beer's kicking in.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
PERHAPS THE ORIGINATOR could go to cell block 3 and we all have ONE LESS IDIOT TO COPE WITH.

Who put a penny in your fucking box?

The discussion has moved on, try to keep up.

Marvin said:
Shooter 83 said:
Im fully behind Mancini and think he will be great but I can understand people getting worried when he's playing a CM and CF on the wing's when we have 2 cracking winger's on the bench. Then we have De jong and Barry which does'nt work as a 2 in the mid, too slow none of them bomb on to support strikers etc. Toure at the back has been shocking all season, then there's boyata who is going to be top quality but it's all a bit to early for him and it was wrong to play him v's rag's and Hull when we have a better CB in Onuoha on the bench.

Let's hope he's learnt from his mistake's the last couple of week's and if he has we get top 4 im sure of it.
petrov started at Everton and was anonymous. SWP came on in the 2nd half.

You can blame small changes in selection if you want, but that's not the reason. We have been weak away from home for a long time, and we have not been able to solve the problem

I wouldn't start with petrov, but if he does play, I prefer him on the right. He's very left-footed so if he starts on the left, he can only go down the touch-line, and in the Premiership he doesn't always have the pace to beat his man. If he's on the right, he has the whole pitch to run into, and he's a very good footballer with a good pass and shot so he can get into the game a lot more on the right. If we're playing a big centr-forward, and want to pump crosses into the box, then I agree it would make sense to play him on the left. But I think Mancini wants to play good passing football so right wing is best for Petrov.

I was on about SWP and Johnson(over Petrov away from home anyway).

mcfcliam said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Give the man time,at least until the end of the season......

He's only here till the end of the season.

Unless he hits upon the right formula then I'm sure that's the case.

But if he keeps tinkering as he is he's got to get it right sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.