Just go..........

PaulPowerShower said:
Thanks to the self proclaimed uberblues on here for telling me how much i should support my own football club

Im very grateful - I thought going week in, week for over 20 years would be enough

Apparently not - If I travel all the way to Wigan, spend £100 of my own money watching the blues and they play like a big bag of wank - just because Im a 'supporter' I should be grateful that they were gracious enough to let me watch?

FUCKING BOLLOCKS I WILL

just because inm a supporter doesnt mean im a blind moron that will give them my unbridled support every single week. If they dont deserve my support I let them know and tell them to pull their fingers out of their overpaid arses

Getting beaten by a better team is one thing, getting beaten / drawing because they are being lazy and cant be arsed putting a shift in is a differnent kettle of fish
After 20 years - this is your best argument??

levets said:
bluesyob said:
yeah but all the other games that were a shambles we hadnt just spent 300 million had we?

and? your point is? do you really think we should be turning the likes of Liverpool over on a regular basis?

It may happen in the future... but not just yet.

Your response is typical of those that the OP refers to.
I am sorry but you are totally wrong

we should have beat them on sat because that was the worse dipper side I can remember for over thirty five years !

the back the manager at all costs types are delussional and are doing the club no favours

This is the kind of OP that I truly hate on here, sorry I'm not going anywhere. When I signed up to support City, there was NOTHING to say I had to blindly support any of the leadership of the club. Indeed that's why there are now 2 supporters clubs, because of the very fact, but despite the fact that I strongly disagree with your view that only people that think like you can support the club, I am not arrogant enough to ask you to leave, or anyone for any view.

kiam06 said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Thanks to the self proclaimed uberblues on here for telling me how much i should support my own football club

Im very grateful - I thought going week in, week for over 20 years would be enough

Apparently not - If I travel all the way to Wigan, spend £100 of my own money watching the blues and they play like a big bag of wank - just because Im a 'supporter' I should be grateful that they were gracious enough to let me watch?

FUCKING BOLLOCKS I WILL

just because inm a supporter doesnt mean im a blind moron that will give them my unbridled support every single week. If they dont deserve my support I let them know and tell them to pull their fingers out of their overpaid arses

Getting beaten by a better team is one thing, getting beaten / drawing because they are being lazy and cant be arsed putting a shift in is a differnent kettle of fish

The problem with that little rant is that this is probably the BEST squad we have ever had in the clubs history so surely you can see why people think it is a bit petty when people are having a go all the time.

Without doubt the best squad we have ever had but they are not showing their full potential they are showing around 50% of their potential for some reason and and the management dont seem to be able to find the extra 50% out of them?

whp.blue said:
levets said:
and? your point is? do you really think we should be turning the likes of Liverpool over on a regular basis?

we should have beat them on sat because that was the worse dipper side I can remember for over thirty five years !

the back the manager at all costs types are delussional and are doing the club no favours
Fergie out then

whp.blue said:
levets said:

Think about that statement ' the worse dipper side for 35 years' ...... they have had some pretty good teams in that time.

GaudinoMotors said:
whp.blue said:

Fergie out then
If you judge our success on uniteds faliures then we really are in trouble

PaulPowre said:
kiam06 said:
The problem with that little rant is that this is probably the BEST squad we have ever had in the clubs history so surely you can see why people think it is a bit petty when people are having a go all the time.

Without doubt the best squad we have ever had but they are not showing their full potential they are showing around 50% of their potential for some reason and and the management dont seem to be able to find the extra 50% out of them?

Because they need time to gel, do you not understand that? This is not PS3 football this is real life my friend the sooner you realise that the better.

We have lost ONCE all season, fair enough we have had a few too many draws but the first step to becoming a good side is to be hard to beat and we are showing that at the moment, the next step will be to put 2/3 back to back wins together but we are not there yet just give it a bit longer.

This squad has been put together in the summer, please remember that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.