Just got back from Fulham

snipes62 said:
can someone explain to me why there seems to be a hate by some city fans against london fans who support city. I have supported city for 40 yrs and have met and travelled all over to see city who i love but now i am realy considering not to bother going to the games sorry but is this what city fans see a club that only can be suported by people in manchester. Sorry for the rant apart for some arse holes great day out CITD.

We snipe enough about United's London fans so suppose it's only fair...

snipes62 said:
can someone explain to me why there seems to be a hate by some city fans against london fans who support city. I have supported city for 40 yrs and have met and travelled all over to see city who i love but now i am realy considering not to bother going to the games sorry but is this what city fans see a club that only can be suported by people in manchester. Sorry for the rant apart for some arse holes great day out CITD.

try not to let it bother you, i,ve loads of stick over the years & still do & i only come from rochdale, wouldnt mind but the ones giving me stick are usually from stockport , bury even glossop ;)

snipes62 said:

Like most clubs we have our share of twattish fans, just ignore them mate. We've had the odd clown on here slating people from Salford for supporting City so it's not surprising there are some more out there.

hilts said:
to me it depends on why someone supports a club, if they dont have any ties to manchester then i dont get it

Well maybe that's coz you're deficient in the imagination stakes.

I was six years old when I started supporting city. My parents who lived on the outskirts of London, weren't interested in soccer. I loved the game. Didn't have a team to support. It was 1970, there was an Esso promotion because of the World Cup. It was little football coins. I decided - aged six - that I would support the team of the player I first got when my dad went to get petrol.

It was Francis Lee. So aged six I started supporting City. How was I supposed to know then that some loons wouldn't like it if non-Mancunians supported the club?

And, as I'm sure you all know, you can't stop supporting a club once you've started. It doesn't work that way.

snipes62 said:
Sorry to hear that. Don't let them put you off.
Buy me a pint and I'll tell them to fuck off for you!

snipes62 said:
Genuinely sorry to hear that. Don't let them put you off, you've just as much
right to be there as us in Manchester.
Tell you what, buy me a pint at Arsenal
and I'll tell them to fuck off for you.

glad everyone had a good day. well worth the high prices? your loyalty has been rewarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.