Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
DavidWhitesBoots said:
Im not sure tiote will be playing after how he was taken off the pitch last night?

He's playing just stitches in a cut face.

The only encouraging sign was Cisse hobbling off the pitch at the final whistle.

They'll have their strongest team out. We should be prepared for that.

sam-caddick said:
If we don't win the league now then we are going to find it so hard come this time next season.

rubbish

we'll be bang back in there again as our current form shows

I would hate it if we win at Newcastle, then Swansea beat the scum meaning we win the league before the QPR game. I want to be able to celebrate during or at the end of the QPR game, not 2 or 3 hours after our game this weekend when all us blues are not together.

Graceyboy said:
I would hate it if we win at Newcastle, then Swansea beat the scum meaning we win the league before the QPR game. I want to be able to celebrate during or at the end of the QPR game, not 2 or 3 hours after our game this weekend when all us blues are not together.
please tell me you arent serious? i will take a win over newcastle more than anything else in the world right now. i dont care where the fuck i am aslong as city win this weekend

Graceyboy said:
either way i want to win the league
so id take a swansea win but won't happen

we just have to focus on just city

start by beating newcastle

Graceyboy said:

What the fuck! Are you serious? No surely not...

I would 'love it' if we wrapped it up before having to pay QPR

It is frightening how little some people think of our own team, yes newcastle are good but they are fifth, yes they have lost just 2 at home all season but have drawn with the likes of wolves, yes they got a win last night against chelsea but that was against a chelsea side without its first choice centre backs and making six chages and with one eye on a cup final and they still relied on a couple of goals that he probably couldnt replicate if he tried a 1000 times. This is the same newcastle who shipped five to spurs and four to wigan, this is the same newcastle who we beat comfortably at home, this is the same newcastle who the vast majority of people tipped for relegation.

Yes they are having an outstanding season and we certainly should respect that they are but if we are giving their players respect lets show a bit to ours shall we, lets show respect to a striker who has scored 29 goals this season in his first season in english football lets show respect to a midfielder who has more assists than anyone in the league, lets show respect to a midfield powerhouse who runs past people as if they aint there, lets show respect to a defense who is the best defense in the premier league and lets show respect to a keeper that is more than likely going to take the golden gloves again.

Respect them certainly, fear them certainly not, they should be as worried about us and respect us just as we do them.

Graceyboy said:

Mate are you kidding? It would be our first tilte for donkeys years. I'll take it any way we can get it. And the bloody sooner the better (for the sake of my ticker)

We are 6 points and 4 goals away from a league title. We need to step up, be brave and play good football.

hope the players aint as negative as some people in here! have faith we will win. we shown on monday we WANT the league

mancboy123 said:
It is frightening how little some people think of our own team, yes newcastle are good but they are fifth, yes they have lost just 2 at home all season but have drawn with the likes of wolves, yes they got a win last night against chelsea but that was against a chelsea side without its first choice centre backs and making six chages and with one eye on a cup final and they still relied on a couple of goals that he probably couldnt replicate if he tried a 1000 times. This is the same newcastle who shipped five to spurs and four to wigan, this is the same newcastle who we beat comfortably at home, this is the same newcastle who the vast majority of people tipped for relegation.

Yes they are having an outstanding season and we certainly should respect that they are but if we are giving their players respect lets show a bit to ours shall we, lets show respect to a striker who has scored 29 goals this season in his first season in english football lets show respect to a midfielder who has more assists than anyone in the league, lets show respect to a midfield powerhouse who runs past people as if they aint there, lets show respect to a defense who is the best defense in the premier league and lets show respect to a keeper that is more than likely going to take the golden gloves again.

Respect them certainly, fear them certainly not, they should be as worried about us and respect us just as we do them.

100%!! everybody should read this. exactly the right way to approach the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.