Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
Dropping Silva for De Jong would be making the same mistake Ferguson made against us, and would send all the wrong signals to our players and Newcastles. If Newcastle play two up top against us we'll absolutely dominate midfield without needing De Jong, and Silva Tevez Nasri and Aguero will run their back four ragged. Same team as Monday please.
Bullshit.

Jumanji said:
hgblue said:
Dropping Silva for De Jong would be making the same mistake Ferguson made against us, and would send all the wrong signals to our players and Newcastles. If Newcastle play two up top against us we'll absolutely dominate midfield without needing De Jong, and Silva Tevez Nasri and Aguero will run their back four ragged. Same team as Monday please.
Bullshit.

this.

levets said:
Graceyboy said:
I would hate it if we win at Newcastle, then Swansea beat the scum meaning we win the league before the QPR game. I want to be able to celebrate during or at the end of the QPR game, not 2 or 3 hours after our game this weekend when all us blues are not together.

What the fuck! Are you serious? No surely not...

I would 'love it' if we wrapped it up before having to pay QPR

I am serious!

We all know that the key game is Newcastle. My scenario takes into consideration we have beaten them. Im just so super confident of beating QPR taking into consideration we have clawed back 8 pts, beaten the rags and gone away and beaten the barcodes, that I think having waited for 40 odd years to win this title, it would be "Typical City" for us to win it off the pitch and we miss out on all those years of emotion pouring out together. Celebrating like we did on Monday night. I want us all to be #TOGETHER (supporters, players, management, owners) when we win this title. Also to be able to watch on the big screen live images streamed from Sunderland of the rags faces when they realise we have won.

I don't want to be sat at home a jibbering wreck just praying to get over the winning line, hoping Swansea beat utd.

I want to win this title just as much as everyone, and after conquering Newcastle, the chances of completing the job will increase dramatically.

I want the feeling of the joy and relief at the final whistle of a game, watching our players going nuts, hugging and dancing with the people sat around me. Is that great feeling not too much to ask for after all this time at the cost of just a bit of patience for a week.

I think Nige is a cert to start with the likes of Cabaye and Ben Arfa playing.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero
Tevez<br /><br />-- May 3rd, '12, 13:09 --<br /><br />
Graceyboy said:
levets said:
Graceyboy said:
I would hate it if we win at Newcastle, then Swansea beat the scum meaning we win the league before the QPR game. I want to be able to celebrate during or at the end of the QPR game, not 2 or 3 hours after our game this weekend when all us blues are not together.

What the fuck! Are you serious? No surely not...

I would 'love it' if we wrapped it up before having to pay QPR

I am serious!

We all know that the key game is Newcastle. My scenario takes into consideration we have beaten them. Im just so super confident of beating QPR taking into consideration we have clawed back 8 pts, beaten the rags and gone away and beaten the barcodes, that I think having waited for 40 odd years to win this title, it would be "Typical City" for us to win it off the pitch and we miss out on all those years of emotion pouring out together. Celebrating like we did on Monday night. I want us all to be #TOGETHER (supporters, players, management, owners) when we win this title. Also to be able to watch on the big screen live images streamed from Sunderland of the rags faces when they realise we have won.

I don't want to be sat at home a jibbering wreck just praying to get over the winning line, hoping Swansea beat utd.

I want to win this title just as much as everyone, and after conquering Newcastle, the chances of completing the job will increase dramatically.

I want the feeling of the joy and relief at the final whistle of a game, watching our players going nuts, hugging and dancing with the people sat around me. Is that great feeling not too much to ask for after all this time at the cost of just a bit of patience for a week.
The league won't officially be decided until the last game, no matter what the results are this weekend.

Jumanji said:
hgblue said:
Bullshit.

Dropping Wellbeck (who was mom in their previous game) for Park transmitted a negative vibe to his players, and by the time he'd corrected his mistake, United were a beaten team. It must have given City a lift to see Wellbeck sat in the stands, and I reckon Newcastle would get a similar boost to see Silva kicking his heels. Imo, it would be a major mistake.

barney8 said:
chaddblue said:
ISo basically, we beat Newcastle we win the league
May I remind you that in the last six weeks QPR have beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham at home.

Quite true - they've been really good at Loftus Road in recent weeks.

Good thing for us that they've done shag all away from home then isn't it, I have NO concerns about the home game - I'm shitting it about Sunday though

hgblue said:
Jumanji said:
hgblue said:
Bullshit.
Dropping Wellbeck (who was mom in their previous game) for Park transmitted a negative vibe to his players, and by the time he'd corrected his mistake, United were a beaten team. It must have given City a lift to see Wellbeck sat in the stands, and I reckon Newcastle would get a similar boost to see Silva kicking his heels. Imo, it would be a major mistake.
It transmitted no such vibe. They knew what the game plan was, but they couldn't execute it effectively. Especially after it was thwarted by a set piece goal.

Playing Park instead of Valencia was the mistake...He hadn't played 90 minutes in a year or something. He was gassed out, unfit, and they couldn't rely on him to keep possession at all. He was frequently bullied and dispossessed by our players.

You really think our players will be affected because De Jong is played to sure up the central midfield and to allow Yaya to press forward up the pitch? Some of our best games have been when De Jong played.

So many assuming this fixture will automatically be tougher than QPR. Its too simplistic to just look at a form guide and make assumptions. Leslie will care more about ruining Mancini's day than any relegation scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.