Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumbleblue said:
I didn't think i could be more nervous than i was on Monday ... sadly i was wrong. I cannot think about anything else. I have supported city all my life .. almost 50 years. I cannot let go of the fact that we will somehow contrive to fuck this up.. pls tell me i am a twat and to get a grip. I really want to relax and enjoy it but i cant. I just so dont want us to believe before the job is done , partly because that will break my heart but also because of those red bastards who will ram it down our throats. I think its too soon to send the corks flying. We need steely professionalism for BOTH our remaining games. Please city please dont let us down... by beating the scummy rag twats and barcodes then fucking it up v qpr on the last day. TWO results required irrespective of scums results... please calm my broken shredded nerves.......NURSE!!!

You're a twat - GET A GRIP.

Of course the phrase 'it'd be typical City' did cross my lips walking away from the Etihad on Monday night - errrrrrr.

Just go for it. Seriously. They are a good team with a porous defence so we'll outscore them as long as we go for it. One of the Chelsea twats has just been ranting about how much yesterday's game will have taken out of Newcastle on account of the Stamford Bridge pitch being a bit heavy and shit. It may have been a bitter outburst but it doesn't make it untrue.

Come on. Two games. That is all.

The only decision for me is whether to play De Jong or not. Zabaleta is playing too well and Richards can still get caught too far up field and not get back quick enough.

I think he will go with the same team first half and see how it goes.

If needed De Jong will be the first sub made whether winning or not.

It is now an attacking substitution due to the release of Yaya to a more forward position.

I still believe we will win. It will be tough and to be fair Newcastle have had a wonderful season and Pardew is arguably manager of the season.

The key is to match their workrate and play at the right tempo. Chelsea were way too slow last night.

lionheart said:
mancboy123 said:
... yes they got a win last night against chelsea but that was against a chelsea side without its first choice centre backs and making six chages and with one eye on a cup final...
Sorry, but Chelsea needed to win badly last night. Only Ashley Cole was rested. The rest of the squad participated. Don't under-estimate how impressive that result was for Newcastle. Let us hope it won't happen again.

Don't talk shit mate Mata,Drogba & Lampard should of all started. Had City of played that Chelsea team we'd of beat em 5-0.

It fucking IRKS me that people think playing Yaya in an advanced position is defensive.

Same team as Monday for me, if I was going to change anyone it would be Richards for Zab but that would be unfair as Zab a done brilliantly.

Let them worry about us, I am confident that the players we now have will carry us over the finishing line.

We looked totally up for it on Monday and will also on Sunday.

Graceyboy said:
levets said:
Graceyboy said:
I would hate it if we win at Newcastle, then Swansea beat the scum meaning we win the league before the QPR game. I want to be able to celebrate during or at the end of the QPR game, not 2 or 3 hours after our game this weekend when all us blues are not together.

What the fuck! Are you serious? No surely not...

I would 'love it' if we wrapped it up before having to pay QPR

I am serious!

We all know that the key game is Newcastle. My scenario takes into consideration we have beaten them. Im just so super confident of beating QPR taking into consideration we have clawed back 8 pts, beaten the rags and gone away and beaten the barcodes, that I think having waited for 40 odd years to win this title, it would be "Typical City" for us to win it off the pitch and we miss out on all those years of emotion pouring out together. Celebrating like we did on Monday night. I want us all to be #TOGETHER (supporters, players, management, owners) when we win this title. Also to be able to watch on the big screen live images streamed from Sunderland of the rags faces when they realise we have won.

I don't want to be sat at home a jibbering wreck just praying to get over the winning line, hoping Swansea beat utd.

I want to win this title just as much as everyone, and after conquering Newcastle, the chances of completing the job will increase dramatically.

I want the feeling of the joy and relief at the final whistle of a game, watching our players going nuts, hugging and dancing with the people sat around me. Is that great feeling not too much to ask for after all this time at the cost of just a bit of patience for a week.

Vinjay said:
So many assuming this fixture will automatically be tougher than QPR. Its too simplistic to just look at a form guide and make assumptions. Leslie will care more about ruining Mancini's day than any relegation scenario.

100% correct there pal....

Last 10 results between the two sides:

Man City 3-1 Newcastle
Newcastle 1-3 Man City
Man City 2-1 Newcastle
Man City 2-1 Newcastle
Newcastle 2-2 Man City
Newcastle 0-2 Man City
Man City 3-1 Newcastle
Newcastle 0-1 Man City
Man City 0-0 Newcastle
Man City 3-0 Newcastle

Piece of cake...

levets said:
Vinjay said:
So many assuming this fixture will automatically be tougher than QPR. Its too simplistic to just look at a form guide and make assumptions. Leslie will care more about ruining Mancini's day than any relegation scenario.

100% correct there pal....

Think we should be hoping QPR win at the w/e and both Bolton and Bburn lose; aren't QPR then safe given their goal diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.