Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
Cisse has 13 goals from 39 shots (he's also hit the woodwork a few times), that's absurd, has there EVER been such a clinical striker in one season?
Did Little Penis not score something like 12 goals from 15 shots last year?
Don't know if that's true, but all I can tell you is that they aren't as good as the ones Cisse has scored this season. (they were probably tap ins as well)

Cisse has probably only scored 3 average goals for Newcastle, no kidding.

whyalwaysLee said:
I've got a bad feeling about the toon. If we do get beaten, I can also see the rags losing to Swansea from being overconfident. And them losing away to Sunderland and us winning on the last day against QPR.

I suppose we cannot predict what is going to happen, just strap in and hold on for the ride.

Not a chance in hell Swansea will win if we lose to Newcastle
If we give United hope they will piss Swansea and Sunderland.

Jumanji said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
Cisse has 13 goals from 39 shots (he's also hit the woodwork a few times), that's absurd, has there EVER been such a clinical striker in one season?
Did Little Penis not score something like 12 goals from 15 shots last year?
Don't know if that's true, but all I can tell you is that they aren't as good as the ones Cisse has scored this season. (they were probably tap ins as well)

Cisse has probably only scored 3 average goals for Newcastle, no kidding.

Has he ever scored anything but a tap in?

Chappaz said:
We've only lost twice at home all season, and only conceded 5 goals more than you guys have at the Etihad (for those saying our defence 'isn't all that').

No disrespect but who are these people? You're not the first newcastle fan to come on here and say City fans are saying we'll breeze through the game. 99.9% of the City fans on here are bricking it, the remaining 0.01% is quietly optimistic.

I really do think the the geordies are making stuff up now. Pre-empting it to the point where they're picking fights with imaginary people!

2cy3xxd.jpg

No bones about it we'll have to give extra special attention to Cisse. This guy can score from anywhere but I feel confident that Vinny and Joleyn will take care of him. The midfield will be a tremendous battle Yaya v Toitte, Silva v Ben Arfe, Cabaye v Nasri and Barry v Collicini ? If we can dominate that we'll end up winning the game. Wouldn't be surprised if Nige comes on to take care of tiotte and leave Yaya to do the business if needed.

The atmosphere will be unbelieveable so the players need to be strong. An early goal will quiet the Toon down a little and settle any nerves.......especially mine:)

Towards the end of every season there are games between sides at the top/going for promotion and teams fighting relegation. On paper the teams at the top should win every time as 'the table doesn't lie' late on in the season. But what happens is desire takes over and bottom teams win more than they should as the urge/hunger to stay up is greater than to finish 3/4/5 in the play-offs.

I'm sure Newcastle and their fans will be up for it and could have done with a better result last night. Bear in mind that by the time we play Arse will have probably got a champs spot sorted against Norwich on Saturday and also that Spurs with a much better goal difference kick off 30 mins after us so by half time Newcastle may have lost hope.

Bottom line is who will want it more on Sunday?

This is our time all the players know it and so do us fans.

To those of you who are 'bricking it. Any of you fancy telling Komps, Hart, Lecsott, DJ, Kun etc. that you think Newcastle want it more than us?

I'm stuck in the Toon end on Sunday and am shitting it as I don't know how I'll keep quiet. I have no such concerns about the result.

This si getting laughable now, last week it was united have the experience they dont lose games like this, they have the team spirit, their will be a reaction and they will still win the league by the press well that one came and went.

Now to plan B cisse and B are the 2 greatest strikers ever to grace the premier league, newcastle dont lose many games at home ( this is true they dont lot of draws though ), newcastle will be bang up for this as they are still going for fourth ( true but we are going for the title ) its funny if we do come through this next week it will be QPR still have a chance to stay up, citys ex players and manager all have a point to prove, city have to lose at home some time and maybe the pressure will get to em.

The efforts by the press to raise the stakes and pump up the pressure are so see through its embarassing the obligatory interview by fergie saying maybe newcastle can do us a favour and cisse is amazing has just been given.

Now I know every fan me included is bricking it, checking out newcastle stats, and getting spooked by the press but this is the fans not the players, we have players who have played in big games including an FA cup final last year, champions league finals, world cup finals etc etc they wont be spooked by the press.

I know possession isn't everything but it's interesting to see Newcastle have on average only 47.3% overall possession. We average around 57.9% which is second only to Arsenal in the league.

If we hold on to the ball and Vinny does the job on Cisse we should win. Get them running after the ball and irritate them, they'll get frustrated and start making mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.