Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancboy123 said:
This si getting laughable now, last week it was united have the experience they dont lose games like this, they have the team spirit, their will be a reaction and they will still win the league by the press well that one came and went.

Now to plan B cisse and B are the 2 greatest strikers ever to grace the premier league, newcastle dont lose many games at home ( this is true they dont lot of draws though ), newcastle will be bang up for this as they are still going for fourth ( true but we are going for the title ) its funny if we do come through this next week it will be QPR still have a chance to stay up, citys ex players and manager all have a point to prove, city have to lose at home some time and maybe the pressure will get to em.

The efforts by the press to raise the stakes and pump up the pressure are so see through its embarassing the obligatory interview by fergie saying maybe newcastle can do us a favour and cisse is amazing has just been given.

Now I know every fan me included is bricking it, checking out newcastle stats, and getting spooked by the press but this is the fans not the players, we have players who have played in big games including an FA cup final last year, champions league finals, world cup finals etc etc they wont be spooked by the press.

If there was one team Newcastle wouldn't want to be playing on Saturday it is us.!

4/4 wins

13 Goals for 1 conceeded.

No injuries

Tevez and Aguero as on fire as Cisse and Ba.

Lescott and Kompany the best centerbacks in the league.

Yaya Toure.....Enough said

A Bench with Richards, Dzeko, Balotelli, De Jong, Kolorov and Milner on it.

A cup final for all intense and purposes and Mancini is bloody good at these!!

If you wanna be the best and you wanna beat the best.....Dedication's what you need!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mancboy123 said:
This si getting laughable now, last week it was united have the experience they dont lose games like this, they have the team spirit, their will be a reaction and they will still win the league by the press well that one came and went.

Now to plan B cisse and B are the 2 greatest strikers ever to grace the premier league, newcastle dont lose many games at home ( this is true they dont lot of draws though ), newcastle will be bang up for this as they are still going for fourth ( true but we are going for the title ) its funny if we do come through this next week it will be QPR still have a chance to stay up, citys ex players and manager all have a point to prove, city have to lose at home some time and maybe the pressure will get to em.

The efforts by the press to raise the stakes and pump up the pressure are so see through its embarassing the obligatory interview by fergie saying maybe newcastle can do us a favour and cisse is amazing has just been given.

Now I know every fan me included is bricking it, checking out newcastle stats, and getting spooked by the press but this is the fans not the players, we have players who have played in big games including an FA cup final last year, champions league finals, world cup finals etc etc they wont be spooked by the press.

If there was one team Newcastle wouldn't want to be playing on Saturday it is us.!

4/4 wins

13 Goals for 1 conceeded.

No injuries

Tevez and Aguero as on fire as Cisse and Ba.

Lescott and Kompany the best centerbacks in the league.

Yaya Toure.....Enough said

A Bench with Richards, Dzeko, Balotelli, De Jong, Kolorov and Milner on it.

A cup final for all intense and purposes and Mancini is bloody good at these!!

If you wanna be the best and you wanna beat the best.....Dedication's what you need!

on the money
2mwvxph.jpg

and contrary to popular belief BA is not on fire he hasnt scored in a while and yes cisse is playing well but so was rooney and so are tevez and aguero, we are creating a monster out of newcastle , look at the lpool game if lpool didnt have a complete donkey upfront theyd have won that game.

To be fair looking at it now, I'd rather have our run in than the rags. We tend to struggle against teams who have fuck all to play for and turn with the attitude of "well it's only these, we'll batter them". At least with the Newcastle game, they're playing well, they seem to be a well organised side and they have to win to keep their dreams alive.

A draw is no good to either of us.

COME ON CITY!!!!!

Hi lads,
im new to this site and cant believe some of the comments on this, yes cissie is on fire and newcastle are playing their best football in years, but we seem to have forgotton we are top of the leauge not by luck by pure hard craft and we deserve to be there, i am not saying that sunday will be easy it will be the complete opposite but i am confident we will win by the odd goal

oh and was very happy to see shauny wright going into the dressing room after we beat the rags on monday night, this clip was on mcfc website!!

BLUE MOON HAS OFFICALLY LANDED!!

NANANANANANANANANANA CITTTTTTYYYYY!!

cant get a ticket for the game. Gonna try and jibt it, anyone done it at newcastle before? Know how difficult it is etc???

Jumanji said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
Cisse has 13 goals from 39 shots (he's also hit the woodwork a few times), that's absurd, has there EVER been such a clinical striker in one season?
Did Little Penis not score something like 12 goals from 15 shots last year?
Don't know if that's true, but all I can tell you is that they aren't as good as the ones Cisse has scored this season. (they were probably tap ins as well)

Cisse has probably only scored 3 average goals for Newcastle, no kidding.

Hernandez V Cisse no comparison... His 2nd yesterday was fantastic...
BUT don't forget his first... he flicked the ball up (from a fucking cross) with his right foot and smashed it on the volley with his left foot... Technically brilliant...

And something I worked at for years to perfect ;-)

It's not that I'm worried about Newcastle. I'm not.

The only thing that worries me is that they score first. Especially if they score first in the second half.

They scored 1 at our place, and really could have had another.

Jumanji said:
It's not that I'm worried about Newcastle. I'm not.

The only thing that worries me is that they score first. Especially if they score first in the second half.

They scored 1 at our place, and really could have had another.

First goal is crucial, If we get the first goal they will have to open up and come at us (Which will suit us down to the ground). Newcastle have 15 clean sheets this season which is very good, But am confident we'll beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.