Just Stop Oil protests

That discussion has been going on for Donkeys years now. Instead of wasting time and money on these idiots it would be better spent on new energy efficient housing stock improving existing insulation improvement of Air source heating fitting solar to power the heat pumps introducing infrastructure for Electric vehicle's the lists endless these clowns aren't helping one Iota I'm afraid.
Yes but it isn't, that's why they're protesting?

If' it's any consolation to those vexed by the time frame, do remember that they will only have to serve around 21 months. A very small price to pay for all the abject misery they have caused our people and our country.

You could hand out as many community orders as as our governments patience allow, yet they wouldn't heed to the voice of law and reason. Fanatics to the cause that were already serving suspended sentences.

After reading the Judges summation, the ruling was fair and proportionate, and hopefully this sends out a clear message to the other activists that may follow in their lead.
In addition, they have chose to fucked themselves over by getting a criminal record which will carry a life sentence

How are they expected to get around ? You cant blame them for doing normal things , you dont have to be an angel to highlight something , greta is doing a great thing spreading the word about the way we are destroying the planet , history will remember her
Yeah but her solutions would leave millions of people hungry. We have to find a way to create energy that doesn’t do the damage. Instead of protesting I would urge them to campaign and raise money for stuff like cold fusion. See post by @i kne albert davy

That discussion has been going on for Donkeys years now. Instead of wasting time and money on these idiots it would be better spent on new energy efficient housing stock improving existing insulation improvement of Air source heating fitting solar to power the heat pumps introducing infrastructure for Electric vehicle's the lists endless these clowns aren't helping one Iota I'm afraid.
Bravo.

Yeah but her solutions would leave millions of people hungry. We have to find a way to create energy that doesn’t do the damage. Instead of protesting I would urge them to campaign and raise money for stuff like cold fusion. See post by @i kne albert davy
It is not for a small group to raise money , they highlight the problems is al! , it is down to everyone and of course every government in the world to change things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.