Just Stop Oil protests

Yeah but her solutions would leave millions of people hungry. We have to find a way to create energy that doesn’t do the damage. Instead of protesting I would urge them to campaign and raise money for stuff like cold fusion. See post by @i kne albert davy
Maybe they should all become Nobel prize winning physicists.

Yeah but her solutions would leave millions of people hungry. We have to find a way to create energy that doesn’t do the damage. Instead of protesting I would urge them to campaign and raise money for stuff like cold fusion. See post by @i kne albert davy
ITER, a €20 billion nuclear fusion reactor under construction in France, will now not switch on until 2035 - a delay of 10 years

Yes but it isn't, that's why they're protesting?
Of course it is the UKs doing more than most there's a big shortage of fitters for the air source installation work the dozy fuckers would be miles better retraining as installers than uselessly chuck orange paint at some old stones, problem is its reasonably hard work so doubt they'll be interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.