Just Stop Oil protests

She was brought up to know right from wrong?
Typical upper class toffs who believe the law doesn't apply to them.
With a jail sentence and as a convicted criminal her life is now fucked.
You reap what you sow...

The whole speech just screams privilege. Little Cressie's life will never be fucked though as mummy and daddy are very wealthy.

Reactions: PPT
She was brought up to know right from wrong?
Typical upper class toffs who believe the law doesn't apply to them.
With a jail sentence and as a convicted criminal her life is now fucked.
You reap what you sow...

Her Wednesday Yoga classmates would have been horrified at the sentence.

Is it possible to agree with the rule of law and think that sentences are wholly disproportionate and the Tory anti-protest laws were brought in to curtail civil liberties?
Were those ssentencing guidlines in place at the time of the offence? If so pays your money and takes your chance.

I don't think these protest are peaceful.
I think they are downright provocative and dangerous.

Education and reasoning are the only way to make changes.
People are stubborn. Telling them to do something they don't believe in, will not work.

I just switched to an electric car. Not because Greta Thundacunt told me to.
Because they finally become an affordable alternative to my ICE car. It also makes more sense for the kind of use and mileage we do.

You cannot just ban something because it doesn't affect you personally, and because you believe it's right.
You have to give people realistic alternatives.

I do understand the chicken and the egg principle though. Without some restrictions, people would never go green.
Early adopters have been rinsed with early solar panels and EV's. The same with heat pumps for heating a house.
But eventually, technology gets there and can offer a better way for less money.

Now can we get back to paper straws. Another invention that was forced upon before it was ready!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.