Just Stop Oil protests

Obviously the judge had had enough of their piss taking
Shame they aren't as pissed off with stabbings, sexual assault robberies.........

You can piss off or harm a lot of insignifant people in this world but openly stick a middle finger up at the status quo and well dear boy we can't be having that can we?

People are easily blinded by the inconveniences of others for some reason. It's frightening what people do and do not get worked up about.

I think i finally gave up when reading a post on here earlier, with no sense of irony and I'm paraphrasing the post the following was written by a particularly classy poster

Poster - I bought an electric vehicle because it suited Me, it was of a benefit to ME. Not because GretaCUNTberg said so.

A poster having a pop at a girl and calling her a **** with literally no idea the only **** was him.(it's nearly always a he) Self interested, mean and laughably lacking in any self awareness. A true **** one could say.

A smaller amount of time in Jail would seem the obvious answer.
You can google the judges reasoning behind the sentences.

Evidence was given of calculated planning even involving a mathematical model to maximise disruption. This is not a protest. Members of the public gave evidence of:

a. missed flights
b. missed funerals
c. student exam delays
d. a special needs student who was delayed going to school and getting medication
e. somebody with an aggressive form of cancer missed a critical appointment and had to wait 2 months for another
f. people late for work
g. a truck with £5,000 of hospital food delayed
h. a police motorcyclist responding to the incident was involved in an accident and injured

The guy sentenced to the most years had a long record of past convictions and was already serving a suspended sentence community order for disrupting Heathrow with drones in 2017.

He said in court that he was the most influential environmentalist except David Attenborough.... These people are not protesters, they're narcissistic maniacs.

A smaller amount of time in Jail would seem the obvious answer.
5 years in jail doesn't mean 5 years in jail though does it. They'll be out in 2 or 3 which sounds about right for what they actually did and should be enough 9f a deterrent for the other Just Stop Oil protesters.

Shame they aren't as pissed off with stabbings, sexual assault robberies.........

You can piss off or harm a lot of insignifant people in this world but openly stick a middle finger up at the status quo and well dear boy we can't be having that can we?

People are easily blinded by the inconveniences of others for some reason. It's frightening what people do and do not get worked up about.

I think i finally gave up when reading a post on here earlier, with no sense of irony and I'm paraphrasing the post the following was written by a particularly classy poster

Poster - I bought an electric vehicle because it suited Me, it was of a benefit to ME. Not because GretaCUNTberg said so.

A poster having a pop at a girl and calling her a **** with literally no idea the only **** was him.(it's nearly always a he) Self interested, mean and laughably lacking in any self awareness. A true **** one could say.
Behave (last 2 paragraphs)

5 years in jail doesn't mean 5 years in jail though does it. They'll be out in 2 or 3 which sounds about right for what they actually did and should be enough 9f a deterrent for the other Just Stop Oil protesters.
Not quite, as he'll technically still be in "prison", just at home with a tag on. If he tries something stupid within the years he's at home he'll be back in proper prison to serve an extended sentence and also charged with another crime on top

Why are the vast vast majority of these climate headcases invariably white, middle/upper middle class, highly affluent lunatics?
You don’t see a lot of Asian plumbers on their protests.

Barely a generation of working people having warm dry homes and safe personal transport has not in any way been able to override a planets ecosystem that has tickled along very nicely for 6-8 billion years.

The whole climate argument is just the acceptable face of keeping working people poor, and keeping nice holidays the preserve of the very rich.

I don't think these protest are peaceful.
I think they are downright provocative and dangerous.

Education and reasoning are the only way to make changes.
People are stubborn. Telling them to do something they don't believe in, will not work.

I just switched to an electric car. Not because Greta Thundacunt told me to.
Because they finally become an affordable alternative to my ICE car. It also makes more sense for the kind of use and mileage we do.

You cannot just ban something because it doesn't affect you personally, and because you believe it's right.
You have to give people realistic alternatives.

I do understand the chicken and the egg principle though. Without some restrictions, people would never go green.
Early adopters have been rinsed with early solar panels and EV's. The same with heat pumps for heating a house.
But eventually, technology gets there and can offer a better way for less money.

Now can we get back to paper straws. Another invention that was forced upon before it was ready!

Surely you’ve shown there education and reasoning isn’t the way to do it though? You’re saying instead the only way is if there’s an alternative provided that has either a minimal impact or a benefit on your personal quality of life.

The educated and reasoned perspective would be everyone does need to go through some impact to mitigate the even bigger impact we’re going to pass on to subsequent generations.

Why are the vast vast majority of these climate headcases invariably white, middle/upper middle class, highly affluent lunatics?
You don’t see a lot of Asian plumbers on their protests.

Barely a generation of working people having warm dry homes and safe personal transport has not in any way been able to override a planets ecosystem that has tickled along very nicely for 6-8 billion years.

The whole climate argument is just the acceptable face of keeping working people poor, and keeping nice holidays the preserve of the very rich.
Would be nice if they explained their plans to feed 8 billion people without the internal or external combustion engine.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.